No announcement yet.

Roach, "The fight WILL go into the final rounds"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
    First it was one round, then 3, then the mid rounds, now the end rounds.

Roach makes me sick!
    hitman will kd in 3, 5, 8 then the referee will stop the fight coz hitman cant stand it anymore...

Comment

I'm a little suprised to hear Manny isn't gonna be his aggressive self and is gonna go all Mayweather Jr on us. Lets see if he can pull it off just as well though...

Comment

Be patient...the fight is just 3 days away. Give Freddie a break.

Comment

lol they wont tell u there stragedy. Dont believe anything they say.

Comment

it is clear to me that he is just tryin to hype the fight up for the brits who watch sky sport news. wait til weigh in then probaly say that pac will knock him out inside 5

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro USA View Post
              Freddie changed his prediction from a "3rd round KO" to a late round "possible stoppage". Is Freddie a little nervous of Floyd Sr's gameplan?

first freddie says manny will blow him out now its Final rounds?? sounds like they aint too certain anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
                First it was one round, then 3, then the mid rounds, now the end rounds.

Roach makes me sick!
                Boxing is shobiz man.. its all showbiz,, one point in making the fans go crazy and excited..

Its all about promotions, showbiz and business..

Comment

i'm thinking one of two things, first thing that i'm thinking is that he just hyping the fight saying there's going to be a KO, which all public loves.

#2 is that he begins to develop different game plans, and realizes new things as he watches and studies more and more of hatton.

no way this makes it past 7.

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro USA View Post
                    Freddie changed his prediction from a "3rd round KO" to a late round "possible stoppage". Is Freddie a little nervous of Floyd Sr's gameplan?

You dummy. The 3 rounds prediction was just a comeback to Floyd Sr's brash predictions. Roach ALWAYS predicted Pac KO 9. Stop falling for the hype.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
                      Oh so first it was 'Pacquiao is KOing him in 3 -6 rounds' now the fight is going to the final rounds.
                      No, it was 9 rounds from the start.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                      X