Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody play kindoms of amalur reckoning??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bughuul. View Post
    Knowing how bad Fable has fallen in recent years anything ****s on its most recent releases.

and Fucking Dark Souls is just busting my balls.

Can't wait to indulge in an RPG made for the sane.
    Hows dark souls coming bro?? Bout 2 months of my life trying to accomplish something with that crap before I gave up. Now Reckoning on the other hand has so much different things to do add the fantastic gameplay and I've found a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Hows dark souls coming bro?? Bout 2 months of my life trying to accomplish something with that crap before I gave up. Now Reckoning on the other hand has so much different things to do add the fantastic gameplay and I've found a winner.
      So I kinda was complaining and raging that this game was beyond bull**** (and still is)

However, now I'm loving it, it took me a while to adjust to the style of play(approximately 500+ deaths later lol). I will try to get all achievements in Dark Souls a challenge I've set myself to make the game worth my time - Which probably is not even a "challenge" to some bad asses.

I feel like I'm being foolish by not playing Kingdom of Amalur by now but damn it, I just don't like leaving a game incomplete even if it is as frustratingly good as Dark Souls

Comment

So I kinda was complaining and raging that this game was beyond bull**** (and still is)

However, now I'm loving it, it took me a while to adjust to the style of play(approximately 500+ deaths later lol). I will try to get all achievements in Dark Souls a challenge I've set myself to make the game worth my time - Which probably is not even a "challenge" to some bad asses.

I feel like I'm being foolish by not playing Kingdom of Amalur by now but damn it, I just don't like leaving a game incomplete even if it is as frustratingly good as Dark Souls
        How far have you gotten?? I'm stuck at the catacombs and fighting the huge trolls in the cave behind that half dead diseased dragon fella. I figure that I can replay all the parts I've conquered over and over again to level up, but I just do not have it in me at this point.

Comment

How far have you gotten?? I'm stuck at the catacombs and fighting the huge trolls in the cave behind that half dead diseased dragon fella. I figure that I can replay all the parts I've conquered over and over again to level up, but I just do not have it in me at this point.

Are you talking about this prick ? lol

I've rang the two bells and beaten various optional bosses. I haven't visited Anor Londo yet as I'm just clearing up the many areas and trying to get all Pyromancies and recognize places though I cannot name them for NG+

I just farm for a while to get Souls - boring and repetitive but If it helps make the game a little smoother why not.

If you're still up for it - the easiest farming guide I've come across at the stage I'm at is this

I'm trying to get a ring to farm humanities and it's in the Tomb of Giants - some guy put up some suicide run to get it and my attempts at imitating him result in continuous failure. Pinwheel has got to be the most easiest boss in the game to beat the the **** out of.

Comment

Are you talking about this prick ? lol

I've rang the two bells and beaten various optional bosses. I haven't visited Anor Londo yet as I'm just clearing up the many areas and trying to get all Pyromancies and recognize places though I cannot name them for NG+

I just farm for a while to get Souls - boring and repetitive but If it helps make the game a little smoother why not.

If you're still up for it - the easiest farming guide I've come across at the stage I'm at is this

I'm trying to get a ring to farm humanities and it's in the Tomb of Giants - some guy put up some suicide run to get it and my attempts at imitating him result in continuous failure. Pinwheel has got to be the most easiest boss in the game to beat the the **** out of.
            Wait, where the hell is the 2nd bell?? And how do you get there and ring it??

Comment

Wait, where the hell is the 2nd bell?? And how do you get there and ring it??
              Bro you have to go through hell lol

You get the key to enter the depths, that is after you defeat the Capra Demon(located in the Lower Undead Burg) he gives you a key to travel there and trust me at first he is the cheapest asshole there is but there is a counter cheap tactic to use on him.

Then onto Blightown(which is accessed through the depths) an actual ****hole and which you have to sieve through to fight Quelaag. After that there is a path which leads to a tower which the bell can be rung to open Sens fortress(a huge locked gate which can be seen if you have met the first blacksmith with a long grey beard) which then leads to Anor Londo.

Right now I'm stuck fighting the BFFs known as Ornstein and Smough in Anor Londo.

There are alternative ways to get to certain places as players have found shortcuts for their speed runs.
              Last edited by Nights King; 07-01-2014, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Bro you have to go through hell lol

You get the key to enter the depths, that is after you defeat the Capra Demon(located in the Lower Undead Burg) he gives you a key to travel there and trust me at first he is the cheapest asshole there is but there is a counter cheap tactic to use on him.

Then onto Blightown(which is accessed through the depths) an actual ****hole and which you have to sieve through to fight Quelaag. After that there is a path which leads to a tower which the bell can be rung to open Sens fortress(a huge locked gate which can be seen if you have met the first blacksmith with a long grey beard) which then leads to Anor Londo.

Right now I'm stuck fighting the BFFs known as Ornstein and Smough in Anor Londo.

There are alternative ways to get to certain places as players have found shortcuts for their speed runs.
                How do you get through blightown. The poison kills me. BTW that's where I was talking about.

Comment

How do you get through blightown. The poison kills me. BTW that's where I was talking about.
                  Since I play as a Pyromancer the starting gear has generally high poison resistance. Your best option is to buy purple moss and if you have the Spider Shield you can avoid poisoning from the blow dart snipers.

What you have to do in Blighttown is take the scaffolding all the way to bottom level swamp like area where you'll come across Cragspiders and Giant mosquitoes.
                  If you follow the scaffolding route to the bottom and walk all the way to the right(pass the first pillar) you'll find a bonfire in a tunnel which is essential as a checkpoint as there are other problems you'll come across before fighting Quelaag.

To get to Quelaag you'll see a white hill(actually webs) with trees which has a huge hole which leads to the boss - and that is your destination.

(I'm not sure where you are in the game lol I'm trying to guess)

Comment

By the way I'm nearly done, I've got one last boss to defeat and It'll be New Game + which my character build isn't even ready for.

Are you still playing?

EDIT: Just finished NG +
                    Last edited by Nights King; 07-14-2014, 07:33 PM.

Comment

By the way I'm nearly done, I've got one last boss to defeat and It'll be New Game + which my character build isn't even ready for.

Are you still playing?

EDIT: Just finished NG +
                      Just finished Reckoning, (the main story) amazing.

Comment

Working...
                      X