Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what was the hardest body shot ever thrown?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tommy hearns pretty much was landing what appears to be crushing body shots to iran barkley's body in their first fight...

carlos palomino crumpled davey boy green's body like a soda can with wicked body shots...

palomino against john stracy was vicious too...
    Last edited by talip bin osman; 02-01-2013, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Talip beat me to it.

The Palomino/Stracey fight is easily one of the worst I've seen. That was brutal.

Colonel: I think he just means the body shot that froze Max and set up the head shots that knocked him out. 'twas nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
        Foreman landed absolutely sick body shots in practically every fight that would send opponents reeling across the ring.

Yeah hes one of my favorite heavyweights. Hes smarter than a lot of people think. A lot of guys with power like to head hunt but he knew to go to the body all the time. He had chuvalo curled up in the corner hurting badly from body shots and not throwing back. Thats how you stop a guy with an iron chin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2KRcH1N-xY

Comment

Joe Frazier landed some brutal right hands to the body of Manuel Ramos

yes, you read correctly, RIGHT hands

Comment

Roy vs Hill gets my vote a few other vicious ones not mentioned yet would be

Gatti vs Dorin
            Hatton vs Castillio
            Cotto vs Martinez

Comment

Erik Morales vs zara something. It was fully extended you would have thought he punched through him.

Comment

Comment

Cotto didn't land too bad a body shot on Foreman either.

Comment

Fitzsimmons

Fitzsimmons against Corbett

Comment

Originally posted by Rspen46 View Post
                      Fitzsimmons against Corbett
                      Fitz taking a beating from the much faster Corbett, until his wife yells out from the crowd, 'Hit im the slats Bob.' Ruby B duly obliges to end the contest.

Not as legendary, but i saw Palomino Stracey earlier, and you can almost hear Stracey's ribs break.. Similar to the shot Hatton sunk into Castillo.. Oh, and Jeff Lampkin over Glenn McCrory's another good one... Pain on Glenn's face!

Comment

Working...
                      X