No announcement yet.

Once you go black you dont go back...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim Ross View Post
    Tunney told me that he went on a nude beach once and there was a bunch of black guys there and he looked at all of their dicks and all of them had average peckers so he figured out the whole BBC thing is a myth.
    Black people all hang bigger than white people as in they hang at almost their erect size, where as white people tend to enlarge alot more, this could have started the myth in for example shower rooms. (so those black guys you saw were actually smaller than you)

I still think blacks are bigger on average but not by much, but they are also average and small in size too just like us, and I reckon there just a few more hung black guys around than hung white guys. I think thats reality.

White women that are only into black guys arnt just into only big black guys, otherwise that would be a known thing ie there would be peed off black guys annoyed that they are unwanted due to not being big enough, but you dont hear about it because it doesn't happen that often.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
      Black people all hang bigger than white people as in they hang at almost their erect size, where as white people tend to enlarge alot more, this could have started the myth in for example shower rooms. (so those black guys you saw were actually smaller than you)

I still think blacks are bigger on average but not by much, but they are also average and small in size too just like us, and I reckon there just a few more hung black guys around than hung white guys. I think thats reality.

White women that are only into black guys arnt just into only big black guys, otherwise that would be a known thing ie there would be peed off black guys annoyed that they are unwanted due to not being big enough, but you dont hear about it because it doesn't happen that often.
      Kind of makes sense. If you think about most african countries they still walked around nude up until like 100 years ago so their equipment could hang free, whereas in european countries we had clothes thousands of years ago so i guess we evolved to be smaller in the ungrown state

Comment

Kind of makes sense. If you think about most african countries they still walked around nude up until like 100 years ago so their equipment could hang free, whereas in european countries we had clothes thousands of years ago so i guess we evolved to be smaller in the ungrown state
        Its an adaption to the cold, a frost bite penis is a dead useless penis! Thats why most white guys are growers and most black guys are showers.

Erect sizes are pretty close, and infact I dont think a black grower exists unless hes mixed.

Comment

This thread confirms that white men are more infatuated with black penises than white women are.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
            I honestly never even knew about that BBC stuff until I started watching pr0n. I just always thought 8 inches was average, lol.

I can't complain though, all the women of each race enjoyed it. I love the ones that can take it balls deep. But BlackSoul has a point. Why are white guys so infatuated with us and our reproductive organs? I'll never understand it. Just leave it alone man.
            Now you see what I am talking about? This obession is scaring the hell out of me. When they used to lynch black men, they would cut off their genitals and keep them as souvenirs. What the hell is going on? Is racism really out of penis envy? Marijuana became illegal because white men feared white women would smoke it and sleep with black men.

I go in body building forums and the same type of obsession is there. White guys find black women unattractive out of share fear that she must have had a couple "bbc" and they wouldn't "measure" up.

There are mandingos parties, where black male college students are hired to please rich white couples? This is some weird @ss sht!

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              This thread confirms that white men are more infatuated with black penises than white women are.
              its a reptile thing, we are really obsessed with rank or being Alpha, and penis size is a very important competition to be Alpha in or rather sexual prowess is, I guess there may be some faulty thinking there a bigger penis might not necessarily mean more sexual prowess/dominance or maybe im making excuses for not having a foot long

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                Its an adaption to the cold, a frost bite penis is a dead useless penis! Thats why most white guys are growers and most black guys are showers.

Erect sizes are pretty close, and infact I dont think a black grower exists unless hes mixed.
                You really know a lot about penis size...maybe you should get a job as a sizemologist.

Comment

Tunney told me that he went on a nude beach once and there was a bunch of black guys there and he looked at all of their dicks and all of them had average peckers so he figured out the whole BBC thing is a myth.
                  Thanks for reminding me not to go to these places because, no matter the amount of naked boobs, round female @sses and phat pvssy around, some creepy, weirdo white dude will be checking out my "bbc".

Comment

This is the first thread from this dude I agree with.

What can I say, ladies love getting stretched.

Comment

Originally posted by TBE Money Team View Post
                      This is the first thread from this dude I agree with.

What can I say, ladies love getting stretched.
                      They do love it. Fixing to do some poon stretching in Makati.
                      Going to put on my hard hat and jackhammer some chunks outta that poon.

Comment

Working...
                      X