Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach Doubts Canelo Fight Will Happen in 2016

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lil G is afraid of Canelo, only Money May was able to give that fool a L.

Comment

don't think it's ever gonna happen

Comment

The fight isnt happening. Canelo getting stripped.

Then WBC will impose a fight onto GGG that he won't honor, and they'll give back the belt to Canelo with the right to fight twice before fighting GGG, by that time GGG will be washed up

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          exactly this. you can't just jump in the ring to fight GGG after fighting khan lol
          He fights a former LMW (Cotto) and now a WW who has barely established himself at WW. He still hasn't fought a real MW nor has he fought at the full limit. Somehow, GGG will be perceived as being in the wrong if he doesn't allow himself to get ****ed by Canelo's bull****.

Comment

I really hope Abel is wrong. This is the most anticipated fight of the year and I really hope that the promoters don't let the fans down.

This is the thing that GGG side has to unfortunately understand is that this is not going to be an even negotiation. They are going to have to give into Canelos team on a lot of things.

The money isn't going to be 50/50 more like 70/30. But the one thing that they should absolutely not give into is the weight. The fight needs to be at 160.

Time will tell on how this negotiation eventually go. As for now let's just hope that they don't slip up in there next bouts.

Comment

Originally posted by #TBE Mayweather View Post
              Lil G is afraid of Canelo, only Money May was able to give that fool a L.
              Yeah, I'm sure he is. "Lil G" would stop Canelo between 6-8 rds.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised

Comment

I like GGG, but this is why I've been screaming for him to move up! No one will fight him at 160, maybe Lee but who cares!
                  I'd rather him move up for Degale.
                  I got GGG beating everyone at 168 also!

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    And this is why I don't respect GGG or his team
                    That feel when you hate Golovkin so much you post things that don't even make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Yeah, I'm sure he is. "Lil G" would stop Canelo between 6-8 rds.
                      not possible, Canelo used to train at Floyd's gym.. Floyd taught that fool how to fight, he is straight greatness see how he whooped Cotto's ass? yeah..

Comment

Working...
                      X