Vanes Matirosyn hating on Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vanes is a strange dude.

Comment

I don't think anyone likes Andre Ward. He stunk up his way to the championship with ugly and boring fights in his own country instead of earning them the hard way. He cried about always being the B-SIDE and having to travel to England in the conversations with Froch. He's such a spoiled and self entitled brat. I'm glad he's retired.

Comment

Vanes would be a good "WARMUP" Fight For Ward though lol

Comment

Why does he care about Ward when Ward fights 14 pounds heavier than him. Of course he can't beat Ward in a real contest no matter what happened in sparring with big gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
            Hahaha he won't fight him doe. I would love to see ward put him to sleep even though he's like half his size
            Vanes is 6 feet and 154 on weigh in days, in what world is that "half his size?" I realize it's an expression, but they're closer in size than not, much closer.

Comment

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
              yes he is. But he also thinks Floyd is the best bad guy EVER, The top Gangster Ever is what he thinks floyd is Floyd pays all the judges, referees, commentators, drug testers, boxing commisions, and other fighters he fights AND NEVER GETS CAUGHT! He has no boxing ability and became 48-0 all while being the dumbest person to ever breath. Floyd is the Best Criminal to ever live. According to him.
              You have paranoid schizophrenia combined with racial bias and victim mentality.

I never said anything like that, I dont hate on Floyd never have, but you hate on Pacquiao as retalitation that is female tactics what you have, you hate on Pac because you love Floyd and Pac is the enemy to you either because he gets mad love and People call Floyd on his bs.

I have stated several times that Floyd is a great boxer, that he will beat Pacquiao if they fight, my only gripe with him is that he is scared to fight Pacman for some odd reason, and that he is a greedy arrogant prick who cries and whines and plays victim while doing the things he complains about making him a hypocrite crybaby.

Floyd can beat Pacquiao but in a real fight he cannot beat Ronda Rousey she weighs more than him and is stronger than him physically she is a judoka, who will snap both his arms and make him piss his pants.

Stop being sensitive and seek mental help for your paranoia.
              Last edited by hectari; 01-09-2015, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X