Collapse
No announcement yet.

kostya tszyu vs recent top 140s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley, Matthysse and Mosley would get ANNIHILATED by Kostya Tszyu. The other fights are probably 50:50 fights although I think Tszyu beats Cotto as well

Comment

Tszyu was pretty good.

He's the type of fighter that people think is either underrated or overrated.

Comment

It's threads like this that really expose the people who don't know what they are talking about.

Prime Tszyu would be in with a good shot at ANYONE on that list. Go see how good he was before making stupid comments.

Comment

Comment

Tszyu was a really dangerous fighter who hit really hard and had one shot KO power that was capable of turning a fight with a single shot. He would beat Matthysse and Bradley also would also be in with a shot of beating all the fighters mentioned. I think he beats Cotto and maybe Oscar and would give Pac and Mayweather tough fights. The Tszyu that fought Hatton was well past his best but the prime version was a force of nature.

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
              and? I could post Pacquiao getting KO'd by worse fighters.............

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
                Why wasn't there ever a rematch?

Comment

Nobody is denying Kostya was one hell of a fighter but is it really that difficult to believe that people think he would come unstuck against a prime Oscar, Floyd Mayweather, Manny Pacquaio, Tim Bradley, Lucas Matthysse?

Oscar would be too big and he beat Kostya's two best wins way before he did and a did a hell of a lot better (he then went up & beat Sweet pea, Camacho etc). He beat the far superior versions almost a decade before!

Floyd would outbox Kostya with some ease lets be real. I wouldn't fancy him in a tear up with Matthysse or Manny tbh & thats what it would be.

Taking nothing away from the guy, great fighter but those are some of the best to ever do it, certainly amongst the best of the last 20 years.

I'd give the guy a shot at beating Cotto & maybe a shot at getting a decision over Bradley. Both IMO quite unlikely but thats no knock to Kostya.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                    and? I could post Pacquiao getting KO'd by worse fighters.............
                    pac wasnt in his prime when he got ko'd....

Comment

Former undisputed LWW champ and most people he has 0 chance against all. . . . Wow

Comment

Working...
                      X