No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia is going to knock Amir Con out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    Lol I thought you said "I told you so" in the other thread?
    Wasn't that thread about buying into the A mere con hype?
    I've said since day one he was an absolute fraud and I have NEVER bought the hype though I did think he should beat Danny Garcia.

Just means the guy is even worse than I originally anticipated really.

Comment

So proud of Danny man, he deserves it!

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Wasn't that thread about buying into the A mere con hype?
        I've said since day one he was an absolute fraud and I have NEVER bought the hype though I did think he should beat Danny Garcia.

Just means the guy is even worse than I originally anticipated really.
        Lol no, I thought it was about posters admitting they were wrong in their pre-fight predictions?

Comment

Damn Danny Did great

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
            Been watching a lot of Danny Garcia fights lately. He's a very good solid fighter, very good power and very solid fundamentally. He does nothing special but he makes very good adjustments in fights and punches well with both hands to the head and body.

I see Khan leaping in and reaching in with punches and getting caught with a check hook and not being able to get up. I don't see Khan hitting Garcia relativity clean with anything I just see him throwing a punch of pitty pat and running and hoping for a decision. THis will be a very good fight.

Remebeer Erik Morales took Maidana to school and Danny Garcia handled Erik Morales realtivley easily in a competitive fight, just some food for thought.

Danny throws a very good country left hook and check hooks. Amir Khan loves to reach in with punches, really bad technique. Danny is going to have his moments in this fight.
            Picture perfect analysis!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
              Lol no, I thought it was about posters admitting they were wrong in their pre-fight predictions?

No I don't think so, if so I was wrong.
              As much as I hate Khan I thought Garcia was pretty much made to order but the kid proved me wrong.

Comment

So proud of Danny man, he deserves it!
                this^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Been watching a lot of Danny Garcia fights lately. He's a very good solid fighter, very good power and very solid fundamentally. He does nothing special but he makes very good adjustments in fights and punches well with both hands to the head and body.

I see Khan leaping in and reaching in with punches and getting caught with a check hook and not being able to get up. I don't see Khan hitting Garcia relativity clean with anything I just see him throwing a punch of pitty pat and running and hoping for a decision. THis will be a very good fight.

Remebeer Erik Morales took Maidana to school and Danny Garcia handled Erik Morales realtivley easily in a competitive fight, just some food for thought.

Danny throws a very good country left hook and check hooks. Amir Khan loves to reach in with punches, really bad technique. Danny is going to have his moments in this fight.
                  Can't give you green k right now but I'll do it as soon as I can. Mad props for the prediction fam.

Comment

Love these threads.

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
                      Love these threads.
                      LOL, I was thinking the same!!!!!
                      DBLMM, great prediction BTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X