Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one else thought Marquez was about to get TKO'd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    I thought it was pretty obvious that he was gonna get TKO'd

Imagine fighting Pac with a broken nose that is constantly dripping blood
    Pac broke JMM's nose in the first round of fight 1 and JMM went the full 12.

Comment

Comment

A month after and the delusion has only grown

Comment

LOL this is funny ****. JMM had a broken knose in the 1rst round of fight one and everyone SHOULD! know how that turned out for the rest of the 11 rounds. LOL

okay but to answer the question possibly , but really doubt it. JMM came in to bang!!! not box. I could tell he was not there to box once i noticed he wasn't throwing his uppercut. when he's throwing that upper and timing pac it's a thing of beauty.

I feel that if juan didn't finish him in the next two rounds or if pac didn't finish him, I personally feel that he would have reverted back to boxing. and how can I tell?.... because in round 6 he hit him with an upper. i think he was already thinking about switching to boxing cause he was getting busted up. it was just a thing of fortune (something that marquez did train for) that he decided to bang again late in the 6th and got the KO!!

gota give it up to him, he risked everything to keep it out of the hands of the judges, that was ****en awesome!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Papasito View Post
              LMFAO> best pic so far

Comment

It's got to a stage where no matter what happens, I don't expect Marquez to get stopped.

At the same time, everytime he get's hit I flinch as he may go over

Marquez is just unstoppable, or pretty damn close.

Comment

Originally posted by willybullet View Post
                  Pac broke JMM's nose in the first round of fight 1 and JMM went the full 12.
                  But this fight was different in that JMM was getting broken down, in the 1st fight he was getting better as the fight went on. He lost round 5 and was hurt if I recall and was losing 6. I don't think the pattern would have reversed, it only would've gotten more difficult with the broken nose and concussion.
                  Props to JMM for getting the KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Brockton Lip View Post
                    But this fight was different in that JMM was getting broken down, in the 1st fight he was getting better as the fight went on. He lost round 5 and was hurt if I recall and was losing 6. I don't think the pattern would have reversed, it only would've gotten more difficult with the broken nose and concussion.
                    Props to JMM for getting the KO.
                    He lost 5 rounds which is why all of the judges accurately scored the fight 46-47 in Pacquiao's favor.

Momentum was swinging in Pacquiao's favor but he was hardly pitching a shut out. Another thing people are overlooking is Marquez work to the body, in the second half of the fight that work would have paid off.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Why do people act like its an insult to say Marquez might have been stopped? It was a great fight, both guys were doing damage. Marquez's face was getting messed up badly. Again, its a moot point because Marquez landed the KO shot, but people act like Marquez was not in any danger whatsoever.
                      Which is why I almost avoided this tread altogether. It looked like Pacman was getting stronger to me. That is until he walked into 1 of the greatest punches ever thrown & landed.

Comment

Working...
                      X