Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List of children killed by drone strikes under Obama.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    Don't you believe that 9/11 was an inside job? Wouldn't that be the greatest scandal if true?

Hahaha totally inconsistent.
    I said "one of the greatest scandals".

And twist and turn all you like. The intention in my language was rather clear, if all you can do is seek to manipulate it, I have already won, essentially.

I believe that there are serious outstanding questions regarding the events of 9/11. I also believe we will never know the truth of the actual sequence of events which went on. Moreover, I believe that the administration in power at the time was at least culpable for gross negligence (in the rosiest scenario).

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
      No you idiot. His entire point was that the US isn't "just" killing them. Because if they were "just" killing them, there would be a hell of a lot more than 107 over the course of 5 years.
      No need to call me an idiot, you fucking moron.

Do you think I don't know how to read?

You think I don't understand his 'argument'?

Well actually, I do. I'm just several steps in front of you, ******.

Comment

devildg posting propaganda what a suprise.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
          No need to call me an idiot, you fucking moron.

Well actually, I do. I'm just several steps in front of you, you ******.
          Several steps in front of me? I'm not even the one you're debating, idiot.

And it's apparent you don't understand much of anything.

If you don't like being called an idiot, don't make idiotic posts. Simple enough.
          Last edited by deliveryman; 01-25-2013, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
            Several steps in front of me? I'm not even the one you're debating, idiot.

And it's apparent you don't understand much of anything.

If you don't like being called an idiot, don't make idiotic posts. Simple enough.
            In other words, I understand the topic better than you do, as does Squeal Piggy. You however are not on the same level, and therefore not really qualified to comment here. Not with respect to the thread itself, but with respect to the dialogue.

And, I don't get offended so easily here, it's just the internets. I just felt like highlighting the idiocy you displayed yourself. Although, it is generally more interesting to discuss things if people keep it civil. You calling me an 'idiot' though is ironic, given the fact that you are far more ignorant than I am on issues like this, which is obvious from your inability to even follow what I am saying.

Comment

I would also like to point out that the total number of children aged 1 or under killed under Obama by drone strikes is 0. Now that deserves another Nobel Peace Prize.

Comment

In other words, I understand the topic better than you do, as does Squeal Piggy.
                And you're basing this off of what exactly? I haven't given an opinion, nor have I commented directly on the subject matter. This is actually quite pathetic and desperate.

And, I don't get offended so easily here, it's just the internets.
                This gave me a chuckle.

I present to you sir, exactly one post prior:

Originally posted by Nodogoshi
                No need to call me an idiot, you ****ing moron.

Well actually, I do. I'm just several steps in front of you, ******.

Comment

Absolute nonsense.

Go on and cry racism until you are blue in the face.

The fact, however, is that Obama is criticized far less because he has a D in front of his name. The rightwing agrees with his policy. The would-be-critics on the 'left' turn a blind eye because he's a democrat.

This is an interesting debate.

I never mentioned anything about race, clueless idiot. You did, which exposed your agenda. Comparing the drone attacks to Sandy Hook is not only ridiculously ignorant, but disingenuous. The pseudo concern for children dying from drone attacks from people like you in this thread is phony and transparent. Collateral damage is not new.

Also, if you believe the Democrats are the sole biased political party that plays favorites with their own, you are a fool and a moron.
                  Last edited by joseph5620; 01-25-2013, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Never happened, just names on a paper.

Prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                      Never happened, just names on a paper.

Prove it.
                      ^ Crisis actor.

Comment

Working...
                      X