Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How will Pacquiao Respond if he gets into a "roughhouse" style fight with Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How will Pacquiao Respond if he gets into a "roughhouse" style fight with Hatton?

how will manny respond if he has to fight inside at least 60-70% of the time...and hatton dictates the pace of the fight most of the night.....I dont see manny winning this fight if it turns into a brawl, and roaches gameplan goes out the door, I think ricky will make him fight...unlike marquez who didnt want to fight pac, but wanted to box pac....

can pac still win?, if hatton turns the pace of the fight into a inside, roughhouse style brawl?

Originally posted by J.B.moneY. View Post
    how will manny respond if he has to fight inside at least 60-70% of the time...and hatton dictates the pace of the fight most of the night.....I dont see manny winning this fight if it turns into a brawl, and roaches gameplan goes out the door, I think ricky will make him fight...unlike marquez who didnt want to fight pac, but wanted to box pac....

can pac still win?, if hatton turns the pace of the fight into a inside, roughhouse style brawl?
    d way lazcano responded... but better and faster... IMO...

Comment

Originally posted by J.B.moneY. View Post

pac can't win if the ref allows hatton to grapple

Comment

He seems to be getting ready for that anyway, him and Antillon have had some rough sparring sessions with some rough inside work from both men, if Hatton tries something like that on him, don't be surprised if Pacquiao does it right back at him.

Comment

fat boys tactics aint gonna work, the pacman was nasty with just a double jab and straight left. now he throws hooks and other ****, he is real nasty. and i am not a fan of his, i think jmm won both of their fights.

Comment

I think if that happend it will be tough.

If the ref allows hatton to grapple, it will be tough for Pac, because Hatton is the bigger man. But if Pac handles his own on the inside then Hatton is ****.

Because the only way Hatton can win, is with rough tactics, grappling and mauling.,

Comment

Pac was a natural slugger, roach taught him how to box recently...i think he'll use both to confuse hatton

Comment

like he did againts diaz...

Comment

even on the inside Pacquiao might end up kicking his ass with his ripping combinations.

Comment

If you mean by bending the rules in general He can respond like what he did with MAB(which is different cause he was winning) or the Agapito Sanchez(Pac frustrated and out of his gameplan imo), I dont know with Hattons excessive clinching though.

Comment

Working...
                    X