Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: Erik Morales Took My Shots, Amir Khan Could Not

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations on him beating the chinless hypejob Khan but let me tell you, Lucas would knock his ass out.

Mr Garcia does not want any of Lucas anytime soon if he plans on keeping those belts for a while besides I think he will be ordered to face Olusegun which a hell of a task in itself.

Comment

One quality of Garcia's that I really like is that he tries to counter everything that gets thrown at him, very dedicated counter puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
        One quality of Garcia's that I really like is that he tries to counter everything that gets thrown at him, very dedicated counter puncher.
        and thats why he won this fight. thats why when ppl say khan was winning the rounds, i dont get it. he was winning the battles but losing the war. he got timed and countered time and time again, it was only a matter of time before one wobbled him.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            and thats why he won this fight. thats why when ppl say khan was winning the rounds, i dont get it. he was winning the battles but losing the war. he got timed and countered time and time again, it was only a matter of time before one wobbled him.
            Unlike most of Khan's opponents, even the ones that heavily troubled him, most of them opted to hold or smother Khan, Garcia on the other hand thrives in putting himself in danger, baiting his opponents in and countering. With more experience I could really see him going far. He picked off shots well too. Even after the first two rounds me and my brothers agreed that Garcia is gonna eventually catch him, as at times Garcia was only missing by a hair.

Crazy how Lopez and Garcia hit the scene on a wider scale, boxing gets more and more interesting man. I also expect Guerrero to beat Aydin

Comment

Unlike most of Khan's opponents, even the ones that heavily troubled him, most of them opted to hold or smother Khan, Garcia on the other hand thrives in putting himself in danger, baiting his opponents in and countering. With more experience I could really see him going far. He picked off shots well too. Even after the first two rounds me and my brothers agreed that Garcia is gonna eventually catch him, as at times Garcia was only missing by a hair.

Crazy how Lopez and Garcia hit the scene on a wider scale, boxing gets more and more interesting man. I also expect Guerrero to beat Aydin
              nights like this is why i love this sport. and dont jinx the ghost. lol... never know, esp with whats been going on this year. but i expect him to win too.

Comment

Maidana & Judah are winnable fights. Lucas? Eh, not so much.

He'd most likely lose that one imo.

Comment

Man, Garcia was ACCURATE with his punches. Even when Khan was running Danny would hit him square. Really pinpointing his shots and took his time. The people who think it was luck are delusional. Danny is a very good fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                    Man, Garcia was ACCURATE with his punches. Even when Khan was running Danny would hit him square. Really pinpointing his shots and took his time. The people who think it was luck are delusional. Danny is a very good fighter.
                    hes a very mature fighter. very paced. very methodical. that might hurt him against some guys, but against a fighter like khan, it was perfect. he snuck under the radar for a lot of ppl. i knew he was a live dog, but i didnt expect that. and like i said before the fight, his timing is impeccable. esp for a 24 year old.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      nights like this is why i love this sport. and dont jinx the ghost. lol... never know, esp with whats been going on this year. but i expect him to win too.
                      Yeah man, sadly they're gonna feed Lopez to Canelo, still plenty of match ups to be made. You know me, I'm most excited about Brad Solomon. 140-147 is shaping up well

Aydin sucks though

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                      Garcia knew exactly what to expect, they studied Khan well. This video right here made me like his chances,

Comment

Working...
                      X