Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker-Ruiz Approved For WBO Belt, Winner Must Face David Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone complains about rankings but when they do put someone who is a top level guy like Haye they complain?Who has anyone fought to actually achieve their rankings? Wilder if not for the belt wouldn't even be looked at as a top 5 fighter on who he has fought,lets not get fooled by smoke and mirrors.

Haye would also defeat Parker if they fought tomorrow,hes not ready and he would gladly fight Haye instead of Joshua who would knock him out and make it that much more difficult to go undefeated .

Comment

**** Haye. I hope Parker destroys (I think it's likely) and then goes on to end David Haye's life.

Comment

Greta news for Parker, he has earned his shot the hard way. Don't know squat about Ruiz but whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          OK with Parker fighting for the Belt but Ruiz is not deserving though
          Well whoever fights Haye and beats him would be legit

Comment

Haye beats whoever wins.

Comment

I hope Abel brings out the best in Andy. He probably has the 2nd fastest hands at HW after Parker. Gonna be one hell of a fight if he gets in shape at big bear!

Comment

HW could get real interesting soon
                With Wilder , Joshua ,Klit , Parker/Haye each holding a belt with Fury waitin in the wings

There's about to be some mega fights soon in 2017

Comment

Does David Haye deserve title shot? Im not sure because Haye's last two opponents really fiasco. I really do not even remember their names. I wonder his new opponent in december.

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
                    I hope Abel brings out the best in Andy. He probably has the 2nd fastest hands at HW after Parker. Gonna be one hell of a fight if he gets in shape at big bear!
                    Bruce Seldon had fast hands. Fat Andy is no Seldon.

Fast Eddie Chambers had fast hands. Fat Andy is no Eddie Chambers.

Fast for a man made of 90% blubber but not really as fast as you guys make him out to be.

Comment

"Haye is ranked right behind Parker and Ruiz in the WBO's rankings"

Guy is retired for how long, AFTER one of the most pathetic performances for the HW title.

Comes back and fights 2 carefully selected stiffs and could be fighting for another title ???

Joke of the day it would seem. Unfortunately it is not.

Only in boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X