Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Sold More Tickets, More Meaningful, More Known for 160 bout, Ouma or Lara?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why are you guys feeding this idiot?

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
      so why does lara fight welterweights like jan zaveck and d rated fighters like delvin rodriguez when he could move up to middleweight to prove he can compete in the division? he could fight pbc b level middleweights like fernando guerrero and caleb truax to acclimate himself to the weight then call out ggg or better yet why hasn't he fought jacobs or quillin yet??
      He's already called Golovkin out at 160 in post ring wins. It's understandable you wouldn't know that since you haven't seen Lara's fights as of late

Comment

Lmao

Who the **** just sits around and thinks about a topic like this?

Lara and Ouma would do better selling girl scout cookies than tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          Remember folks, Abel said nobody knows Lara....

can you guys imagine Lara on Golovkin's resume?! Good lawd! whatever the outcome...

very curious why Abel chose Ouma, a 154 pounder to fight Golovkin at 160. Or Rosado at 160...

I mean those are questions!
          Yeah good point, you'd think Lara would have jumped at the chance to fight Golovkin in Panama (or anywhere not on US or German soil) rather than Williams. What's all that about?

Sheet man. Some of the weirdness you come out with.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            Yeah good point, you'd think Lara would have jumped at the chance to fight Golovkin in Panama (or anywhere not on US or German soil) rather than Williams. What's all that about?

Sheet man. Some of the weirdness you come out with.
            You guys are having fun distorting the point, but that's the nature of trollage, so I accept.

Now back to speed, the point is Abel suggesting nobody knows Lara justifies the pick for Monroe Jr and the lie that he would be the first slick Southpaw to face.

Abel is a dishonest piece of sht, and this reign is going to end with or without the fanboys. Abek could've said, "well when we foight Ouma, as Golovkin got sparked up in that bout, we had VISA issues, so that fight doesn't count as a slick Southpaw."

This is how you know camp's even forget excuses. You cant make this stuff up! Abel's saying and living it for the fans.

Like I said, I welcome all the LIl'G bandwagoners to the Alvarez camp. Alvarez gonna hurt Golovkin.

Comment

Golovkin Fought Ouma in 2011 and Rosado (Who you brought up) in 2013

Who was Lara fighting in 2011?? Raines, Molina and Williams and with a record of 1-1-1 for those 3 fights.

Was Lara in a position to fight at middleweight in 2013??

Those are questions that need answered.

Comment

Originally posted by AneesMoha View Post
                Golovkin Fought Ouma in 2011 and Rosado (Who you brought up) in 2013

Who was Lara fighting in 2011?? Raines, Molina and Williams and with a record of 1-1-1 for those 3 fights.

Was Lara in a position to fight at middleweight in 2013??

Those are questions that need answered.
                lol. you can play dumb all you want. Let me remind you again from the string of posts from this thread and what's been discussed for more than a year..

hence... ''Monroe Jr.'' !!

What year was Monroe Jr.? You can bring up all those names and act naive, but the point is why didn't Abel and camp entice a Lara bout? Instead they chose Monroe Jr. because he, as Abel said, ''was their slickest Southpaw...'' to have faced..

Really? #Ouma

I'm laying down the notes for you guys so that when you hop on the Alvarez train after he beats Golovkin.. it was all a ''I Told You So!''

Comment

Ouma seems pretty well know on here at least. This is about the 3rd thread i've seen on him this week.

Comment

You guys are having fun distorting the point, but that's the nature of trollage, so I accept.

Now back to speed, the point is Abel suggesting nobody knows Lara justifies the pick for Monroe Jr and the lie that he would be the first slick Southpaw to face.

Abel is a dishonest piece of sht, and this reign is going to end with or without the fanboys. Abek could've said, "well when we foight Ouma, as Golovkin got sparked up in that bout, we had VISA issues, so that fight doesn't count as a slick Southpaw."

This is how you know camp's even forget excuses. You cant make this stuff up! Abel's saying and living it for the fans.

Like I said, I welcome all the LIl'G bandwagoners to the Alvarez camp. Alvarez gonna hurt Golovkin.
                    Okay. Enjoy your day.

Comment

He's already called Golovkin out at 160 in post ring wins. It's understandable you wouldn't know that since you haven't seen Lara's fights as of late
                      so why not fight someone else at 160 first instead of welterweights? i did watch his last fights. if he wants ggg so bad instead of just calling him out, why doesn't he instruct his team to call k2 and negotiate the fights?

Comment

Working...
                      X