• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    mail order bride?
    probably ..............

Comment

[QUOTE=Gorilla Dogs;9369601]probably ..............[/QUOTE. Your insults are weak just like you considering that I jerk off & **** hookers....LOL! Just wait until I'm in Cuba at Xmas...2/day for 14 days...I'm shooting for 30 different women...maybe I'll get aids & come to your reserve & spread it

Comment

in Vancouver & waiting to check in then off to the penthouse strip club...maybe convince a peeler to give me a *******....money talks! A few hours to kill until the show

Comment

[QUOTE=joe strong;9372453]
          Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
          probably ..............[/QUOTE. Your insults are weak just like you considering that I jerk off & **** hookers....LOL! Just wait until I'm in Cuba at Xmas...2/day for 14 days...I'm shooting for 30 different women...maybe I'll get aids & come to your reserve & spread it
          YOU got AIDS?

..............huh

Comment

i guess native americans are to canada what hispanics are to the united states.

Comment

Originally posted by rizurrected View Post
              hes jelous hes not native american

i suggest joe strong gets a LIFE....and some fresh air while he's at it

its getting serious now bwahahhahaha

Comment

Originally posted by rizurrected View Post
                Native 'Americans' in Canada are native to the country. They are not immigrants
                Last edited by Dakuwaqa; 10-07-2010, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Go for it, dude. :hbang: AIC's last album was fucking sick - a truly pleasant surprise, considering the high standard that Staley left behind.

Comment

Working...
                  X