Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Degale vs Dirrel Winner In The Top 3 P4P?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
    Well P4P is largely an opinion-based ranking system as it takes into account not only-performance to date but also predicted performance against various opposition.
    Ah, so you are that dense. Cool. Thanks for the clarification.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
      Ah, so you are that dense. Cool. Thanks for the clarification.
      Look in the mirror to catch a glimpse of dense.

Comment

Look in the mirror to catch a glimpse of dense.
        No need. I've bookmarked this thread for future reference. Thanks for the help buddy.

Comment

Top 20, I suppose.

Once you go outside the top 10, P4P isn't really important.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
            No need. I've bookmarked this thread for future reference. Thanks for the help buddy.
            I'm sure you bookmark every thread you post in for that. No need to thank me, you helped yourself but, being dense, you failed to realize it. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
              Top 20, I suppose.

Once you go outside the top 10, P4P isn't really important.
              Where you got Ward?

Comment

I'm sure you bookmark every thread you post in for that. No need to thank me, you helped yourself but, being dense, you failed to realize it. Lol
                Nah, I don't. Just this one.

Comment

Absolutely not, that don't make any sense to me.

If Dirrell or Degale beat Ward THEN I could see your point but two guys who probably aren't top 20 p4p beating each other doesn't warrant a top 3 ranking.

Comment

14 out of 15 voters don't think either of them belong in top 10 pfp because they don't. There are too many excellent fighters in this world for fighters no better than these two to be in the top 10. I have never read a post on here saying Dirrell would beat Ward. Ward would win every round of that fight. Degale should beat Dirrell. Dirrell has fast hands and good skills but his weak chin and lack of heart keep me from ranking him even in the 50 pfp. I don't really have a top 10 or top 50 list written down and numbered from best to worst and I doubt if very many others do either. I just think there are a lot more than 10 fighters who are better pfp. than Degale and Dirrell.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                      So Froch beats a death row of comp, and only loses to ward by 2 points and scrapes into the top ten, yet these two chumps with Zero big names on resume jump in at top 3???Over Kovelev, Golovkin, Wlad, lomochenko etc????

Get the **** out of here....
                      its ridiculous really.

Comment

Working...
                      X