No announcement yet.

listening to the doors this morning and was inspired to drink at 7am

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• listening to the doors this morning and was inspired to drink at 7am

woke up this morning & i got myself a beer....been downing some beers & gonna watch a couple of movies i think. i got 20 cold ones in my beer fridge & gonna down at least half of them...might as well BBQ some hot dogs as well...

Cypress Hill makes me wake and bake...

Comment

hard work and dedication?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        Cypress Hill makes me wake and bake...
        i love getting stoned first thing in the morning but i can no longer do that because if i fail a drug test i will have a lot of BS to go through to get my next job. i quit for a year but fell off wagon a for 6 weeks but quit again just over 3 weeks ago...no work today so i'm gonna drink

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          woke up this morning & i got myself a beer....been downing some beers & gonna watch a couple of movies i think. i got 20 cold ones in my beer fridge & gonna down at least half of them...might as well BBQ some hot dogs as well...
          just grabbed a beer......couldn't handle the pressure...
          i love getting stoned first thing in the morning but i can no longer do that because if i fail a drug test i will have a lot of BS to go through to get my next job. i quit for a year but fell off wagon a for 6 weeks but quit again just over 3 weeks ago...no work today so i'm gonna drink

Comment

That's crazy the earliest I've had a beer is lunch time. Joe, no offense but I think you're an alcoholic.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
              That's crazy the earliest I've had a beer is lunch time. Joe, no offense but I think you're an alcoholic.
              what do you mean? i haven't had a drink in 10 days & before that on my holiday. i barely drink at all...i'd smoke dope if i had my way but drugtesting is rappant nowadays for me so not worth it... i can go months without drinking. i have stayed in many dry camps. you my friend are wrong! if i was working today & we got shutdown from thunder & lightning i bet half of my crew would be having breakfast & be downing beers...they are called BEER CLOUDS for a reason...lol! i haven't been a heavy drinker in 10 years...

Comment

what do you mean? i haven't had a drink in 10 days & before that on my holiday. i barely drink at all...i'd smoke dope if i had my way but drugtesting is rappant nowadays for me so not worth it... i can go months without drinking. i have stayed in many dry camps. you my friend are wrong! if i was working today & we got shutdown from thunder & lightning i bet half of my crew would be having breakfast & be downing beers...they are called BEER CLOUDS for a reason...lol! i haven't been a heavy drinker in 10 years...
                I don't know...it's just a crazy concept for me to drink at 7 in the morning thus all.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
                  I don't know...it's just a crazy concept for me to drink at 7 in the morning thus all.
                  lol! don't come camping in canada!!!!! a couple of ironworkers i know are out drinking in the bush & have fireworks wars. at least the fire ban is off...lol! these guys are drunk by 8am & they got guns with them...SMH!!!! i just watched a video on FB of them shooting bottles...i've only had 5 beers today i'm pretty tame...
                  Last edited by joe strong; 07-15-2012, 10:13 PM.

Comment

If I drink that early,

By noon I'll realize I somehow have a 8 ball of yeyo and realized I'm the first person at the strip club. It's just not a good scene.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                    X