Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

you atheist who have no faith, u believe u started of like a bacteria? u b4 a monkey?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
    i work in the healthcare sector but im afraid im not really scientific as some of the lads here... but i think evolution is a very compelling thought... (at least the gist of it...)

the science guys can correct me if im wrong... am i wrong to think that certain pathologic organisms who become resistant to antibiotics is a good example of this thought?
    Yep, that's a good example. As well as bacteria that evolved the ability to digest nylon, a material that is only decades old.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Yep, that's a good example. As well as bacteria that evolved the ability to digest nylon, a material that is only decades old.
      yup, or mushrooms that digest plastics.

Comment

• Oh Mistah Chin, boy you fi sell the right thing.
        Every mooorning you get up go a supahmarket..
        aaaall I see is flour and bis-cuit
        me can get no flour ina brown pa-per bag
        se all I see a is the plastic bag.

Say all you got to do you got to do you own a thing.
        Say wha' happen to the soft drink and innikin?

Nevah knew Mistah Chin could a sing uh
        they never knew Mistah Chin could a siiing..

Um lang shanga lang um lang pai
        um lang shanga lang pai!
        Um lang shanga lang a picky pai pai
        a picky picky pai pai po!

Comment

• Originally posted by zaheer
          1 cell made a billion species, all by chance of course, you sience people need to learn Maths
          over billions of years yes.

idiot.

just recently they have been able to recreate DNA in a lab with chemicals that were available on the early earth.

Comment

Along with the rest of the human population I have the ability to digest genetically modified food which correct me if I am wrong has not been around for that long...or did the whole human species evolve to digest gm ood in a short period of time...fools
            oh god........

Comment

• olympic glory in the 2012 and forever.

Comment

You fool...by saying 4 billion years it does not make it ok...they tried to make a single cell...not even from scratch, from deconstructing existing cells, did the succeed...No. Can they make cell from scratch...No.

By the way this is all in controlled conditions and the still fail miserable...now you leave it all to CHANCE and it works a treat a billion species in no time.

Scientists say that ocean sized vats of Chemicals and collisions were required to make a single cell over many millions of years, just to make one cell...then cell has to survive and evolve into something else which will take many more millions of years...

Man...that's one awesome cell..but let's do some simple Maths
                100 million + 200 million +100 million + 100 million = 500 million

So in 500 million years we have we have a couple of singled cell species that have magically evolved...do the Maths evolutionists, we can very quickly be at the billion mark...we are running out of time...it took 1.6 billion years for a simple cell to become a complex according to evolution...we don't have enough time in the 4.6 billion years of this planet to even have mammals let alone intelligent humans like yourselves

Even the effing Maths doesn't add up...then it's all by effing chance...then you can't even name one species...defenders of evolution = fools
                millions of stupid assumptions and i can guarantee nothing you said has a single credible source.

Comment

You fool its a parasitic wasp ...probably been around almost as long as the ant...name a species that has rently evolved you fool
                  you sound like you are back peddling. you got one species and you deny it. Why ask for one species, if you are going to deny it? there are no fossil remains of that species of wasp and you assume it is has been there since the ant. your a cherry picking bastard, accept this and that and deny this and that.

Comment

You educated people of evolution have so far failed to answer one simple question

Name one species?
                    Fail to understand the definition of recent

And your telling me evolution is true...and we should all believe it because it's 2012...the stupidest logic I havee ever heard...maybe the evolutionists are at that intermediary stage of evolution
                    i think you need to define "recent?" we gave you the wasp, now you deny it. I don't think you understand how evolution works, one key component of "natural" evolution works by change in the earth. if the earth does not change then animals will stay the same for a long period of time such as the coelacanth, its "Earth(living conditions)" has stayed the same. In comparison the "earth" of the big dinosaurs was wiped out, how ever small dinos likes archecypix and small mammals were accustomed to harsh living conditions so they survived and evolved with out restrictions from predators, (all predators where wiped out) Which caused huge explosion of evolution. However, that was millions of years ago. The last devastating traumatic event. There has been some small events like ice ages, that wipe out some creatures and those that survive; reproduce, prosper and evolve.The earth has not dramatically changed within 10,000 years since the last ice age. So if you are asking what animals have evolved within the last 10,000-industrial era (humans created a new *artificial/unnatural global climate*)? or are you asking for animals that have evolved since the start of the *un-natural climate earth* created by humans so from, industrial era- now. how recent do you want?

Comment

1 cell made a billion species, all by chance of course, you sience people need to learn Maths
                      Not by chance, through evolution.

Comment

Working...
                      X