Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Calls CNN and Buzzfeed Fake News, and Then Denies CNN Reporter of Questions!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    get over yourself circus chimp lol. i get quote notifications i respond. lmao at your dumbass thinking you're playing mind games with people. i came to this thread to read about trump so i'm positive nobody else came to see you trying to pick a fight with racists again like a little girl but it's hilarious either way that that's what we got.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      None?

I just said in a previous post in this very fucking thread that I'm not against critical views of Trump.

You are either having a hard time understanding me, or willfully picking shit from posts to argue over like a vagina.

Another nice talk.

Don't forget to drop some red k with a "racist" in the comment box, joe.
      Doesn't make sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
        I employ over 15 employees, 70% black.

I have life savings plans for my mother and father so when they retire they can enjoy life just a tad bit easier working hard everyday of their adult life.

I donate every month to the Innocence Project.

I run two workshops that help people of all colors get they finances in order and find employment.

What have you done other than show your ignorance online?

Disgrace to you? Your a disgrace to my culture. I help my community (and by community I mean my city and my neighborhoods not some loser in New York) no matter their race. I don't give a **** about you and your approval or anyone else on this board. If ideals our align great but if not it's whatever.

What have you done other than show your ignorance online.

Men don't sit around worrying about the approval of boys, grow up and get educated, decolonize your mind. When you do I would happily accept you into the fold.

On second thought I like teasing you, you're by far my favorite racist on this site, hopefully you remain the same so I can keep slapping you down.
        Where and what's the name of the workshop?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Doesn't make sense.
          Sure it does.

I posted a link showing that nearly 700 counties that voted for Obama in '12 flipped for Trump in '16.

His answer?

"Rayciss".

So unless he can prove that every single voter from those counties that flipped is indeed racist, he's point holds no merit.

But he can't, and he won't concede, so it makes him a stubborn vagina.

Glad I could clear that up.

Comment

Sure it does.

I posted a link showing that nearly 700 counties that voted for Obama in '12 flipped for Trump in '16.

His answer?

"Rayciss".

So unless he can prove that every single voter from those counties that flipped is indeed racist, he's point holds no merit.

But he can't, and he won't concede, so it makes him a stubborn vagina.

Glad I could clear that up.
            Why didn't you use p*ssy instead? No one uses the term vagina that way.

Comment

Why didn't you use p*ssy instead? No one uses the term vagina that way.
              Because despite it all, I like joe.

I only call people like Tunney pussy.

Comment

Because despite it all, I like joe.

I only call people like Tunney pussy.
                Tunney sure is...

Comment

That poster is Black?
                  Yeah and he constantly makes anti black post on all subjects. Another Sterling lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    Yeah and he constantly makes anti black post on all subjects. Another Sterling lol.
                    Another similarity he shares with him is he refuses to cite sources.

Comment

• Here is the problem and one of the center most reasons Trump rose to popularity and ultimately won. He understands the media and their hypocrisy just as much as everyone of us do. We have seen them tear down things we love and manipilate our sensibilities for sport. The equation to all this is, the more the media spear heads an irrational Destroy Trump crusade (who by the way will be our sitting President in 5 days) the more people will hate the media conglomerates and/or support Trump.
                      Where this all started and conpounded? When Trump said Mexico is sending us their problems and that some of the Mexicans coming over are rapist. Now can you make the case that Mexico is extorting money out of this country and that the coyotes trafficking humans across the border are rapist? Absolutely. Will the media accept that narrative? H*ll ****ing no. Why? Because it hurts their sensibilities/feelings to lay credence to Trump's statements. They'd much prefer to be a SJW and go out on their shield doing their "journalistic duty". Destroying Trump.
                      The fact that our media is so vulnerable to hysteria and manipulation is a very ****ing bad thing for our country. For the sake of argument, what if a scandal came out about Ted Cruz cheating on his wife? The media would conflate his cheating with his political views. The same thing with the "Russian hacking" right now. They are conflating the stolen Podesta emails leaked with Russians hacking the election.
                      As this media shakedown takes place, one factor will be key and interesting to see washed away. That Obama is always a good natured and well meaning President who must be promoted as such, so the public understands what the SJW press themselves understands. The irony is the press are the one of who have failed miserably professionally and have been manipulated, giving Obama a free pass for 8 years

Comment

Working...
                      X