No announcement yet.

Wait. People think USYK will win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
    You predict one fight correctly (I guess) and now you're gonna break your arm patting yourself on the back?

Hey loudmouth, explain to me how a champion that throws and land more punches, dictates the pace of the fight, and is the aggressor 80% of the fight only wins 3 rounds? Fix?
    perhaps, he has a crystal ball that told him the fight will get fixed....ha ha ha ha....

i asked him if he did predict floyd will beat pac...still got no answer....

Comment

Lmfao, I love this guys threads but I disagree with him here.

I can't wait for this fight lets learn who is right.

Comment

I don't really see the fuss with Usyk to be honest. He's not hugely fast, explosive, slick or awkward, just a solid all rounder who's looked ok against a bunch of fatties. Glowacki is a huge step up for him, and I don't see what Usyk does that's so exceptional it makes up for that gulf. Experience is critical in the pros, and Usyk has very little of it at world level.

Glowacki by UD, and everyone picking Usyk to downgrade the win after the fact.

Comment

Here's Usyk's last fight. Notice how often he gets clipped by Rodriguez's overhand right as he's coming in. Gets caught by a few counter lefts as well. If Glowacki can find the mark that easily then Usyk's in major trouble.

Comment

Usyk - Glowacki

power: 8 ---- 9

Speed: 9 ---- 6

Skill: 9 --- 6

Chin: - ---- 7

Overall: 9 --- 8

IMO

The only way i see glowacki winning is if Usyk's chin is not very good, and we dont actually know how good it is, because he hasnt been hit flush by a top guy.
            Last edited by mlac; 08-02-2016, 09:23 AM.

Comment

This is gonna be your first high profile L, OP. Usyk will school that boy. No worries though, it happens to the best of us (me)

Comment

I checked Usyk out after seeing people raving about him here, and 2 things jumped out at me. First, he obviously has a lot of talent and ability, and the perfect build and physique to succeed at HW, as well as CW.

Second, he seems very tense in the ring and wastes a lot of energy with constant herky-jerky feints and lunges. Tyson Fury used the herky-jerky approach to bamboozle Wlad, and he had no trouble keeping it going for 12 rounds. But Fury was herky-jerky and relaxed at the same time. Like I said, Usyk seems very tense, and if he doesn't end it early, I could see him running out of steam in the later rounds against a relentless fighter like Glowacki.

Comment

Your going to be wrong on this one. I hope you have a retraction thread ready for when Usyk beats the very average Gloweski.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    I checked Usyk out after seeing people raving about him here, and 2 things jumped out at me. First, he obviously has a lot of talent and ability, and the perfect build and physique to succeed at HW, as well as CW.

Second, he seems very tense in the ring and wastes a lot of energy with constant herky-jerky feints and lunges. Tyson Fury used the herky-jerky approach to bamboozle Wlad, and he had no trouble keeping it going for 12 rounds. But Fury was herky-jerky and relaxed at the same time. Like I said, Usyk seems very tense, and if he doesn't end it early, I could see him running out of steam in the later rounds against a relentless fighter like Glowacki.
                    I saw what you meant he does seam extremley tense, plus he looks like nothing special

Comment

Originally posted by WTF Huck! View Post
                      Here's Usyk's last fight. Notice how often he gets clipped by Rodriguez's overhand right as he's coming in. Gets caught by a few counter lefts as well. If Glowacki can find the mark that easily then Usyk's in major trouble.

Usyk seems to be trying to fight like another Ukranian southpaw - Lomachenko.

But no man his size can possibly move with the immaculate precision, timing and coordination of a 130lb prodigy like Loma, so there's no point even trying. His reflexes and thought processes might be just as fast, but that 200lb lump of a body will be lagging behind both.

Comment

Working...
                      X