Apparently i am good looking but boring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spark her out.

Comment

For some reason , women love *******s... so slap her aroud , maybe she'll be more attracted to you.

Comment

my ex wife said i have a small penis, which i already knew, but i think she only said that because i'm boring and had pretty lame topics to talk about.

besides boxing, food, and the weather, i don't have much to talk about with females.

i was considering paying a hooker to watch mosley vs. mora with me, but the ppv was 3 hours long and i couldn't afford $100 an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by Bateman View Post
          Spark her out.
          And take the bitch's cell and bounce. I bet she'll be calling you back after that.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
            And take the bitch's cell and bounce. I bet she'll be calling you back after that.

How would she do that if you took her phone?

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
              For some reason , women love *******s... so slap her aroud , maybe she'll be more attracted to you.
              i once dated this girl who said she was into bad boys.

so when i dropped her off and walked her to the front of her place, i smacked her in the face and called her a ho.

she slapped me back, knock me down with her purse and beat the living **** out of me.

then she took my wallet. good thing i'm poor and only had 7 bucks and no credit cards.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
                How would she do that if you took her phone?
                The plan has some holes... ask Mayweather, see what he tells you.

Comment

if your girl dont dig boxing, then dont bring it up when talking to her

Comment

Women keep saying I am too big for them.

They say it looks real messy after a session with me.

Comment

My wife hates boxing.. most women do. I don't watch much t.v., so when she sees me flipping the channels she always asks, " Are your fights coming on?" She knows if I say yes, that means we're not going out that night. The only fight she's ever watched all the way through and seemed enthused was Jones/Lacy. I really think she was just being nice because she knows my love for Roy...lol

Comment

Working...
                      X