• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    NIIIIICEEEEEE!!!!! Moooooore Please!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
      NIIIIICEEEEEE!!!!! Moooooore Please!!!
      No, thats your lot for now, little fella. Now run along and see if you can make it in time for floyd's morning dump.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
        No, thats your lot for now, little fella. Now run along and see if you can make it in time for floyd's morning dump.
        MOooooooree!!

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
          No, because that was his opinion. And anyone is entitled to an opinion. Floyd isn't amateurish because he gave his opinion about Pacquaio. But if you are allegedly a professional journalist, and you're publishing articles based on rumor, rather than facts -- that is amateur city. You can't even get away with doing that at any reputable college.

And I didn't reverse any blame. I didn't blame anyone. What I said was that by Floyd making accusations, eventually his critics would make the same accusations towards him. Regardless of whether or not there's any proof.
          "No because that was his opinion"? That is the funniest line that you could have come up with. Well then if you feel like that then why bring in "Pac fan base" into this? It's their opinion! You are just posting to protect Floyd at all costs.

Floyd and company were sued .... so like I said, to say it was "just his opinion", is nonsense

You skipped over the part that I wrote about Floyd willing to do just about anything to win. Right? I wonder why? Rumors? No! Was Floyd truly 100% NATURAL in his fights like he says? No! Hmmmm .....

Finally, you do know that once Floyd brought up those allegations you had a few "rumors" as well? Remember the ESPN segment? The reporter? They got away with it and I'm sure that you didn't criticize that nor bring it up in your posts because like I said, your only concern is that people are saying something against your hero Floyd!
          Last edited by ADP02; 01-23-2014, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X