Pacquiao is the Victim Of the Most Ridiculous Slander in History

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
    LMAO @ that bull****.

yeah Pacquiao illegally wraps his hands in front of everybody before the fight on camera.

Uh huh.

haters are just on another level here.

More slandering bullshiiiiiit

Comment

• Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
      LMAO @ that bull****.

yeah Pacquiao illegally wraps his hands in front of everybody before the fight on camera.

Uh huh.

too make it funnier, he also does it infront of nasim richardson

Comment

• to be quite honest if i had to bet my life i would say both floyd and pac have at one point taken some type of illegal performance enhancers. you have to understand these are world class athletes who have been testing/tweaking their bodies for a long times. add that to the fact tha the type of ped's these rich ****s would use and i can guarantee you its almost impossible from them to fail a drug test, if they know when its coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by sammiza567 View Post
          to be quite honest if i had to bet my life i would say both floyd and pac have at one point taken some type of illegal performance enhancers. you have to understand these are world class athletes who have been testing/tweaking their bodies for a long times. add that to the fact tha the type of ped's these rich ****s would use and i can guarantee you its almost impossible from them to fail a drug test, if they know when its coming.
          hurr durr pacquiao does PEDs so that means Floyd does too!!!!

Wrong. Floyd was an Olympic fighter and dominated drug free, and he took that over to the sport of boxing again, drug free.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pactards GTFO View Post

Wrong. Floyd was an Olympic fighter and dominated drug free, and he took that over to the sport of boxing again, drug free.
            look im the biggest floyd fan on here. but you dont know a darn thing about the man other than what you hear and see in the media. all im saying is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more athletes than you would imagine have taken something deemed illegal or ped at some point in there athletic careers. **** couldve been in the amateurs, ive never taken anything but no usa boxing shows test.

Comment

Gotta love those long "vacations" with drug testing only during the fighting period eh?

Comment

• he's rich, let him do as he pleases

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post

Red K given for distorting the truth.

Hopkins already signed and finalized his fight Vs Pascal, when he started running his mouth about testing. If he wanted testing, he should've included it into the contract, instead of acting like a child. But that's not what it was about, it was all about trying to humiliate Hopkins and create an excuse if he losses.

WLAD DID ACCEPT RANDOM TESTING, but there was never an official contract drawn up by Team Povetkin since they tuck their tail between their legs and ran before the fight ever got signed.

It's different with Pacquiao.
                  Didn't I tell you to stop telling lies.

http://www.examiner.com/fight-sports...esting-demands

Add world heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko to the list of Boxers who won't agree to the random drug testing

And Pascal demanded the testing in a presser for the first fight. So the extra testing was on the table for the second fight negotiations.

Hopkins said he will take any test the commission requires. Hopkins would not take Pascal's testing.

Pascal did not run and hide and say the fight was off, he manned up got in the ring and fought. If only Floyd was made of the same stuff.

So out of Wlad, Hopkins and Pacquiao, Manny is the only one that accpeted random blood testing.

Comment

Yeah Floyd competed in the 96 Olympics, you know the same Olympics the Balco athlete wons their medals.

So very far from drug free more of drug riddled.

Then Floyd had 13 years of pro-boxing, without random testing. Added to this he had years out where he would not even be subjected to medicals or post fight urine test, which would pick some steroids that have been in the system for months.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
                      LMAO @ that bull****.

Uh huh.

yeah...*****s aren't the smartest group of people.

Comment

Working...
                      X