No announcement yet.

Problems with Winning Boxing USA?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with Winning Boxing USA?

Anyone knows if is there any problem with USA seller for Winning products?
    I sent to him a pair of mails last week and haven't got any answer still today. I bought a few time ago from their site and haven't experienced any problem like this.

Kazumichi must be behind on orders because I contacted him 3 weeks ago for a purchase and I have yet to be charged. He has been sending me a reply about once a week. He told me he had been in Guadalajara for a little over a week to attend Canelo's fight, so that must be his main setback. I actually had to resort to buying equipment from ebay.

Comment

Thank you very much for the info. I'll try to contact him again.

Comment

I would suspect given the the issues with Japan at the moment that might have something to do with it.

Kazumichi is usually quite prompt with his replies.

When I ordered my gloves awhile back they were not in stock and had to be shipped from Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
          I would suspect given the the issues with Japan at the moment that might have something to do with it.

Kazumichi is usually quite prompt with his replies.

When I ordered my gloves awhile back they were not in stock and had to be shipped from Japan.
          Yeah, on the website it says one of their factories was damaged from the disasters.

Comment

hey guys would you be skeptical about any radiation in winning products... as their factory got damaged... I am thinking that most of the equipment has been made before the accident so there should be no problem....

any thought besides that i am paranoid...... ???

Comment

lol you think they risked getting cancer and dying just to get some headgears out of that factory?
              and even if they did they wouldnt even be allowed to ship it out

Comment

I doubt they're using the Fukushima factory to manufacture products.

Comment

lol

Yeah that sounds reasonable.... Still i wouldn't want my hair to fall off...
                  Cause even in tokyo radiation levels are quite high. Do all products that leave japan get checked? or is it just the foods? I better e-mail kazumichi to ask him about it.....

Comment

Screening

Ok guys just an update for everyone that is interested in that kind of stuff (if you are a bio-chemist, physicist). I called Mr Kazumichi btw he doesn't like to be refered as Mr. Kazumichi but just Kazumichi. He also doesn't like phone calls and he seemed somewhat upset about me calling him. Or maybe his english not being so good in combination with his japanese accent (which sounds like being angry gave me the impression that he was a bit upset).

I tried to be as polite and mellow as i could i explained to him that i was calling from europe and I wanted to ask him about the headgear that i just bought. I ask him if they check their products fro radiation since the accident in Fukushima. He said that winnings products are never faulty and that I dont need to be concerned. He also said that none of the champions and fighters have asked him this question so why I ask? I replayed to him that I had the right to know after buying a 200 euro headgear. He replayed that he never in his 15 years in the business had asked no fighter to buy his gear "you have a choice to buy or not to buy".

We said fair well and we hangup the phone. Kazumichi sounded very wise and he had a very different way of thought than most westerners but he did have this Miyagi type of thing.

Ok now to the point i did take my gear to the ATOMIC ENERGY COMMISSION where a friend of mine works. There they did a bunch of tests and screenings including a Geiger muller counter and 2 other machines. ALL THE TESTS DISPLAYED NORMAL LEVELS OF RADIATION. SO WINNINGS IS A SAFE JAPANESE COMPANY.

Comment

Working...
                    X