• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Bobby No ***;11762050]The BEST!

EWWWWWWWWWw

Get those fake *****s outta here

Comment

Those ******* look like the eraser on the end of some pencils.
      Last edited by Flabtastic; 02-08-2012, 11:23 PM.

Comment

had white asian and black but when i got mexican p@ssy back in 05 ive been hooked ever since. the p@ssys are hotter. idk if thatll make sense to some of you but to those it does. i loved bein called papi chulo. dark nips all the way. colombian p@ssy is amazing to.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          Im with you Chi. Darks FTW!!!!!! I wish we could post plenty pics, but i aint tryin to get banned. Just want to kinda bring back that old Lounge feel with a good thread.
          in the years before we were allowed to post nudity? it'd be nice if the TD would be open to that, like a more open section of these forums, for members only. i mean it is set in private so only member of the site can see it. but yeah bro, dark nips ftw!

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            As in blue nips from bruising? Yeah, probably.

Just been busy working and stuff. Got kind of tired posting. I felt like I was a shot poster, but I was really just burned out and it's good to get away from this site sometimes, even though I have no life and nothing else to do with my time.

Well back to the thread topic, the day I get to suck on green ******* is the day I kill myself. Because I doubt any other moment in my life would ever top that.
            What about purple nips?????

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              What about purple nips?????

Sure, why not?

G**** is one of my favorite flavors. It would be awesome if she could lactate red wine or Welch's G**** Juice instead of milk.

I'm lactose intolerant.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                Sure, why not?

G**** is one of my favorite flavors. It would be awesome if she could lactate red wine or Welch's G**** Juice instead of milk.

I'm lactose intolerant.

Comment

dark nips

no doubt

Comment

anyone who says dark has not had pink...that said...not a big deal....still awesome

Comment

anyone who says pink has not had dark...that said...not a big deal....still awesome

Comment

Working...
                      X