Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So is anybody attending the chavez fight tonight ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
    First he does not fight midgets it's lower classes everyone is a small midget. And second nonito is not a clown he is probably the second third greatest fighter right now and definitely top 15 of all time.

Hecklers are losers hiding in crowds to express themselves nyahaha. Go up to his face and you'll end up calling him papi on your knees while apologizing.
    I'd hate to see your ATG rankings.....Nonito hasn't even defined his legacy yet. If he fights Rigo, Garcia, Russell Jr, Gamboa, Broner, in the higher weight classes, than we will learn what Nonito's legacy is. Top 15 ATG right now, get the f**k outta here. Manny and Floyd both aren't even Top 20 yet, they are around Top 30. H2H, it's a different story of ATG of course. But, ATG to me means your career, resume, era, and skills all into one.

To say Nonito is Top 15 ATG already is asinine.

Comment

Or you can start a chant:

Hey Donaire
      Grow a pair!

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
        You should yell at Nonito to fight Rigondeaux.

lmao will sure do

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          Or you can start a chant:

Hey Donaire
          Grow a pair!
          Lmao ok im going to try to get a small section to chant that aswell hopefully ..................

Comment

Originally posted by FirePunch View Post
            Lmao ok im going to try to get a small section to chant that aswell hopefully ..................
            I dont think youll be able to get a small section to chant. Not everyones into the whole ,"hey look at me im a dumbas$ heckler" thing. Hopefully someone will punish you in the crowd and it will caught on camera. Now that would be funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
              he is probably the second third greatest fighter right now and definitely top 15 of all time.
              Lol

Pinoys

Comment

Originally posted by Junior M Weight View Post
                Lol

Pinoys
                Comment on the thread I started about that post. S**t was classic. I might have to use that in my sig...

Comment

I'm at th Wyndham Hotel right now

I'll make my way to the Alamodome in about 45 minutes

Comment

nah i aint going but will watch...make sure to take pics with the tecate girls

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
                      nah i aint going but will watch...make sure to take pics with the tecate girls
                      gotta love them tecate girls. I get pics with them everytime I see them at the weighins or fight night. LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X