Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like someone don't want me to win...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like someone don't want me to win...

Silva/St. Pierre superfight can't happen in Nick beats Georges ass......

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      Silva/St. Pierre superfight can't happen in Nick beats Georges ass......
      lol, yeah THAT'S why this fight got cancelled. Not because Diaz missed TWO press conferences.

Dana gave him 1 chance after the Toronto presser and Diaz blew that chance.

IMO, I would have loved to see a Diaz-GSP fight, but Dana should cut Diaz and make an example out of him. Nothing cool about missing promotional tours.

Diaz clearly belongs in a smaller promotion where he can look like a super fighter against bums and he wouldn't have to go to press conferences.

Comment

Yeah, because press conferences are sooooo important. I'm sure there are a ton of people out there who watch UFC that didn't know GSP was fighting Nick. It's a bull**** move and you know it. Diaz, Strikeforce, and the fans are getting screwed over by Zuffa and you're basically gargling Dana's nutsack. Now with no Diaz, Fedor, or Reem Strikeforce ratings are going to drop drastically. Insuring that Showtime doesn't renew their deal with them, and Diaz is locked into a long term contract so he can't box or fight for rival promotions to draw ratings for them. Zuffa's dirty tactics at work as usual.....

Comment

Yeah Dana made a bigger deal out of it, than what it really was. Big wow, a few press conferences were missed.

As long as he weighs in & fights thats all that matters. Really gutted that fight aint happening now.

GSP vs Condit is just a solid fight. Diaz vs GSP was more than just a fight, it was a event. UFC 137 card now looks not so good.

Damn....

Comment

ug, it's crazy how petty people are. I really wanted to see the fight...****ing ass hole.White should get the boots to him medium style.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
              Yeah, because press conferences are sooooo important. I'm sure there are a ton of people out there who watch UFC that didn't know GSP was fighting Nick. It's a bull**** move and you know it. Diaz, Strikeforce, and the fans are getting screwed over by Zuffa and you're basically gargling Dana's nutsack. Now with no Diaz, Fedor, or Reem Strikeforce ratings are going to drop drastically. Insuring that Showtime doesn't renew their deal with them, and Diaz is locked into a long term contract so he can't box or fight for rival promotions to draw ratings for them. Zuffa's dirty tactics at work as usual.....
              I agree, and it sucks that one of the most anticipated fights of the year isn't happening, but he really should've made sure he was at those press conferences. Not because they are so important but because he should've known that there would be an over-reaction if he didn't keep the UFC people happy.

I'm not saying it should be that way, but it is that way and he must have known that because Dana has been jumped up little Hitler for years now.
              Last edited by Clegg; 09-08-2011, 12:24 AM.

Comment

well blame whoever you guys want to but if diaz would of just went to the press, sat on his chair and took pictures he would still be fighting GSP right now

Comment

Originally posted by Grapes View Post
                  well blame whoever you guys want to but if diaz would of just went to the press, sat on his chair and took pictures he would still be fighting GSP right now
                  yeah i agree. sucks it's not happening, but damn, why miss 2 pressers? if that's true instead of 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Grapes View Post
                    As much as i wanted to see this fight i have to agree. He knew what was expected of him and he took the risk not showing up.

I cant put this on Dana.

Comment

Working...
                    X