No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire-Moreno: Chemito Rejects Offer, Wants Big Bucks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire-Moreno: Chemito Rejects Offer, Wants Big Bucks

According to reports in Panama, World Boxing Association (WBA) bantamweight champion Anselmo "Chemito" Moreno (30-1, 10KOs) has rejected an offer to face WBC/WBO champion Nonito Donaire (26-1, 18KOs) on May 28 at the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City. Moreno's agent, Roberto Grimaldo, was informed by the boxer than offer of $300,000 is insufficient. The message came through Chemito's wife.

[Click Here To Read More]

Noooooooooooo

Comment

Nonito only got 350k for Montiel, and now Moreno wants that much.

I see why though. His wife is at home saying "If you're going to get KTFO, you better get paid."

Comment

Lame.

Something is wrong with this guy. He's been acting weird ever since the Cermeno fight.

Comment

Originally posted by danny711 View Post
          Nonito only got 350k for Montiel, and now Moreno wants that much.

I see why though. His wife is at home saying "If you're going to get KTFO, you better get paid."

Hilarious.

Comment

Montiel fought for only $250k coming to the fight with 2 belts and larger fan crowd. Now Moreno thinks he is Pernell Whitaker or some other shit.

Comment

If he's not answering then he's obviously not interested in the offer. I don't think Donaire is gonna be at 118 for long, so Moreno better strike now.

Comment

looks like a clear duck to me..

Comment

He turned down 300k?

What a ****ing idiot. No way does he get offered that much for anybody else, **** most hardcore boxing fans don't know who the **** he is.

Comment

Another one on the duck list.

Comment

Working...
                    X