No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Brook Will Beat Alexander, Then We Want Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Brook Will Beat Alexander, Then We Want Khan

KELL BROOK is ready for the biggest gamble of his career when he finally challenges IBF world welterweight champion Devon Alexander.

The bout, originally scheduled for January 19 in the US, has now been delayed to March 2 because of the Sheffield fighter’s ankle injury.

And his promoter Eddie Hearn did not mince words over the challenge that his man faces, saying: “It’s time for him to take a punt – and what a big punt.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Brook's never fought anyone with half decent hand speed or footwork. In fact he's never fought anyone with decent power either. It's going to be a big shock when he steps up to fight the likes of Alexander and Khan.

Comment

Brook-Khan seems unlikely. There's no way Khan takes this as his first fight at 147.

Comment

From what Virgil's said it doesn't look like Khan will move up to 147 for quit a while yet. I can't wait for this fight though hopefully it happens sooner than later.

Comment

Getting past Alexander will be the more difficult task of the two, focus on that one first.

Comment

Alexander wins

This is a good chance for Brook to come to America and make a name for himself with a good showing. That being said, I got Alexander by UD. People aren't giving Devon credit for the amount of improvement he has made in the past year or so. I think he can beat anyone at 147 beside Mayweather of course

Comment

Khan would probably throw caution to the wind and go for a Brook fight at 147 if he get by Molina and Brook beats Alexander, Just to get Mayweather quicker.

Comment

This is one of the most anticipated fights, for me.

Comment

Hearn's a muppet

devon will make brook look stupid imo

Comment

I'm Picking Devon to win this one handily, the gap in quality of opposition couldn't be wider and so its hard to see just how good Brook really is when Carson Jones is his best opponent and gave him hell when he wasn't supposed to. He looked good knocking out Saldiva but that guy was a complete stiff. To me it would be a real upset if Brook won.

Comment

Working...
                    X