No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez's Brother Wants a Piece of Saul Alvarez, Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez's Brother Wants a Piece of Saul Alvarez, Cotto

On March 29th in Culiacan, junior middleweight Omar "Businessman" Chavez (31-2-1, 22KOs) will face the biggest challenge of his career, dangerous puncher Daniel Sandoval (34-2, 30KOs), who fought ten times in the last two years and has a unbeaten streak that stretches back to November 2010.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    On March 29th in Culiacan, junior middleweight Omar "Businessman" Chavez (31-2-1, 22KOs) will face the biggest challenge of his career, dangerous puncher Daniel Sandoval (34-2, 30KOs), who fought ten times in the last two years and has a unbeaten streak that stretches back to November 2010.

[Click Here To Read More]

This guy

Comment

Good luck with that.

Comment

Hopefully this Sandoval guy knocks him out and then we want have to hear about this pizza faced bum again.

Comment

I haven't seen him fight so I can't really give an educated opinion but that nickname doe.

Comment

Best nickname in the game.

Comment

Many back in Culiacan saw Omar as the more gifted of the two a while back and it might still be true. He's not "bad" despite those two losses. I rather like him iirc hes sharper than his bro...which... Isnt really hugely impressive being sharper than jr but still lol

Comment

Daniel looks like he has a bit of a padded record, but with 30 kos to his credit the guy has to know how to punch and how to finish a hurt guy.

Comment

Chavez also has a death on his record and you gotta wonder if thats held him back some... Then agaaain... It's a Chavez we're talking about.

Comment

Has he been fighting tomatoe cans like his brother

Comment

Working...
                    X