Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch is THE MAN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froch and Mares are willing to fight everyone.

Comment

I concur. He will fight any one anywhere. Credit to Eddie Hearn as well, who is one of the best promoters in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by TGD View Post
        I concur. He will fight any one anywhere. Credit to Eddie Hearn as well, who is one of the best promoters in the game.
        And Kessler. After all when was the last time a boxer gave a rematch in the beaten fighters homecountry?

Comment

Ya, Froch is a true throwback warrior, you can tell he's one of the very, very few boxers that isn't in it simply for the money, he truly wants to fight the best.

Much respect to The Cobra, if only more boxers were like him.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            And Kessler. After all when was the last time a boxer gave a rematch in the beaten fighters homecountry?
            when the (supposedly) beaten fighter went on to become the much hotter property, presumably.

Froch went all the way to the S6 final and beat Bute in the three years that have elapsed since the first fight. whereas Kessler has stagnated, almost getting KTFO by Allan Green before beating up on old, bald Magee.

Comment

Being a fan of slicker and more technical styles - I ****ing hate Froch's style. Often times I find myself cringing while watching him fight because he's so sloppy and ugly, yet somehow he's nearly unbeatable with it. It truly boggles my mind.

Couple that with the fact that he's one of very few in this sport who actually means it when he says he wants to fight the best and I have nothing but respect for the guy. He's an absolute warrior whose gigantic brass balls leave scrape marks on the ground wherever he goes.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                Being a fan of slicker and more technical styles - I ****ing hate Froch's style. Often times I find myself cringing while watching him fight because he's so sloppy and ugly, yet somehow he's nearly unbeatable with it. It truly boggles my mind.

Couple that with the fact that he's one of very few in this sport who actually means it when he says he wants to fight the best and I have nothing but respect for the guy. He's an absolute warrior whose gigantic brass balls leave scrape marks on the ground wherever he goes.
                ha ha at the balls part,he sure does have a massive set,more fighters should follow his lead i think he beats kessler this time but it will be a great fight either way i cant wait for this.

Comment

Froch is an old-school pugilist. he's sloppy and ugly like Jack Johnson was sloppy and ugly. he's crafty and he gets results. he's also a great finisher to watch when he has a guy going - ice-cold, takes his time, doesn't smother his stuff.

Comment

Whether you hate him or love him, it is impossible to not respect Carl Froch.

He is the epitome of what this sport is supposed to be.

Comment

Froch is a fun fun fighter.

But I honestly feel that if Calzaghe was around today, he too will fight everyone that Froch fought.

I think Froch is a iron willed boxer and he isn't scared of anyone, but he is also lucky in that his 168 era got a lot of not elite but 'good' fighters for him to pick out.

Froch is amazing and all, but it's because this era is filled with so many duckers that we think he is EVEN more amazing.

Comment

Working...
                      X