Collapse
No announcement yet.

RJJ that beat Ruiz would've defeat Tyson and he beats the Wlad that fought Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmmmmmmm.. This is a really good case you are presenting.

I know for a fact he woud have beaten Wlad I have no doubt about that. But Tyson.. I mean RJJ was a beast in his prime, to me he is a top 20 ATG. He was just a diferent kind of specimen. I still haven't seen a fighter like RJJ in boxing history.

But Tyson I mean I don't know if he could have sustained Tysons bombs. Tyson has the power of a thousand monsters and HW wasn't really Jones weight. So the question stands in whether or not he could have kept Tyson at bay and if he could have sustained his power.

He had the skills to beat him but I don't know if he would have held that power and resistance at HW.

Comment

Comment

Um you're comparing John ruiz to Wlad and Tyson. Get ****ing real.

Comment

No!
          No!
          No!
          No!
          No!
          No!
          No!

Comment

RJJ did not beat Ruiz fairly the referee would not let Ruiz fight on the inside making it a fight RJJ was guaranteed to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
              Hmmmmmmmm.. This is a really good case you are presenting.

I know for a fact he woud have beaten Wlad I have no doubt about that. But Tyson.. I mean RJJ was a beast in his prime, to me he is a top 20 ATG. He was just a diferent kind of specimen. I still haven't seen a fighter like RJJ in boxing history.

But Tyson I mean I don't know if he could have sustained Tysons bombs. Tyson has the power of a thousand monsters and HW wasn't really Jones weight. So the question stands in whether or not he could have kept Tyson at bay and if he could have sustained his power.

He had the skills to beat him but I don't know if he would have held that power and resistance at HW.
              Lol u don't know **** that's a fact. Rjj was a smaller hw than adamek and didn't carry any power up there, you can't run from big athletic hws twice your size for 12 ends when you have no power. Prime vitali or wlad would ivAn Drago that ass worse than Lebedev

Comment

The David Haye that fought Wlad would have K.Oed the RJJ that fought Ruiz.

Wlad would have murdered him.

RJJ always had a glass chin no way in hell he could take a clean shot off any heavyweight with punching power.

Tyson is one of the most overrated heavyweights in history but even a passed prime Tyson would have K.Oed Jones.

Comment

I made a thread way back on fantasy fights of a 2003 match-up between Jones and Tyson, picking Jones to win simply because Mike was done at that point, I also wonder if a 37-38 years old Tyson could get away from John Ruiz' hugging and knock Ruiz out.

Still, those who replied thinks even an old Tyson rips a prime Roy Jones apart.

Comment

Roy would've gotten knocked out by all of them.

I'm sorry but dominating Ruiz means nothing.

Comment

The clerk that checked me out yesterday was better than the clerk that checked me out 6 weeks ago, but then again, that guy was having a bad day and is usually better than the clerk who checked me out last Monday. But if it was Tuesday, the clerk would have been better than the clerk who checked me out 6 weeks ago. Now the clerk that checked me out yesterday may or may not have been using one of the newer scanners, in which case the clerk who checks me out every third Wednesday (NOT the clerk who checks me out the 2nd Wednesday) would have to get a nod since his scanner is definitely NOT one of the more enhanced ones.

Comment

Working...
                      X