Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anderson Silva Credits Steven Seagal With Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny. Here is Silva using the same front kick against Henderson in 2008.

I don't think "sensei" Seagal was teaching Silva back then.

Comment

Sorry to spoil the party but Its been posted on the underground and some other sites that its was just a publicity stunt thought up by Andersons manager to say Seagal taught him that kick ,just to make Anderson more known by the wider US audience .

Comment

"The declaration of the champion Anderson Silva (Seagal helping him with the amazing kick) was contemplated with humor by the fans, who knows that the actor was at most twice with the Brazilian.

The approach between the two was actually a marketing maneuver planned by the agent of Anderson, Jorge Joinha, to give more visibility to it's champion in the American media. The plan worked very well in the first stage, the problem was in the wrong dose and reached the absurdity of assigning a brilliant victory by the biggest name in the MMA of all time to a "Master of Hollywood" who never climbed in the ring. The worst of all is that Seagal, perhaps influenced by some of his films, believed and even stated in several interviews after the fight that "He (Anderson) did everything the way i taught him and made me very proud". For God's sake..."

Comment

Tony Jaa taught Rickson the armbar.

Comment

Comment

Seagal dresses like he's in the matrix all day every day.. Just in case...

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
                http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/02/0...1_lnk1%7C41824

I wonder if he will learn the bodyslam from Arnold and how to punch from Sly.
                its a lie, silva is just being modest. that kick[front snap] is like the most basic kick in any martial arts. silvas been doing it even before he came in the UFC.

Comment

Hopefully Shogun decides to get help from Master Seagal. If he does, Jones will be in for a painful but short beating

Comment

**** Seagal. He's still one of the most egoistic Martial Arts actors in Hollywood. In almost all of his flicks, he has never allowed anyone to hit him more than once.

Comment

Aikido works in a real fight,like KINO MUTAY,the MMA have protecting rules,Pride rules were better.

Comment

Working...
                      X