No announcement yet.

Anyone notice Khan has been shrinking size wise

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BradleyP4P#1 View Post
    You think maybe having to take the VADA testing had anything to do with his not gaining so much in weight and losing punch resistance? I just find it weird that he could take Maidana hitting him but not Garcia... even though Maidana had him on queer street he still seemed to take the punches better than Garcia's. I don't care regardless since Khan is pretty much done and finally won't be mentioned as a possible opponent for the elite anymore.

Maidana was gassed & is wide and very slow.
    The overhand right from Maidana he seen coming but couldn't avoid, he took most of the sting off it. The shot Garcia hit him with he didn't see coming.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
        I thought Khan was 155 when he came in against LP? But whatever, He did look very frail against Garcia, and coming in like that, will give u a porcelain chin
        Nah it was Pete who was amazingly 155 after only being 147 vs ortiz. ariza was saying ak had trouble making weight for the LP fight which is why he came in drained at 149 and was bullied by LP who most though was smaller or same size as Khan. on fighthype ariza said Khan would be over 150's in the remtch before team Khan fired him.

someone with Amirs lanky physique needs to put on as much weight as possible after the weigh in. Anytime he is even a little drain his chin will be glass. Amir went 3 yrs without going down with Alex. Ariza made khan not roach for Ak to side with roach over ariza after their falling out was his biggest mistake

Comment

Working...
        X