Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac took the test now and came back clean. Will the result silence all his haters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
    what ???
    fixed. Read it again.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
      I don't think so. These Floyd fan boys will simply say....Of course he stopped using it or he was using those type of PED that can't be detected with the current test or whatever. They already sentenced Pac as guilty and anything less than a positive result won't be sufficient enough to sastify their thrist seeing Pac crumble to the ground. Pathetic creatures!
      It has nothing to do with being a***** smh. I dont think anyone on this earth taht watches boxing thought Manny was on steroids until he avoided a blood test. Who in their right mind thought the Mayweather vs Pac fight would fall apart because of testing?? I thought maybe weight, money, or location...I never thought the fight wouldnt be made because of the blood test..

Only logical thinkers would think Manny was on roids because he doesnt want to test randomly...I always say this...If Manny is a tough ass beating bigger guys, left and right. And he is'nt willing to fight the so called coward floyd because of a test??? Come on now...

Comment

Probably not. From what I've seen on this board he'll always be guilty to some people.

Comment

I hear Manny's looking to make money off the sparring partner rumors. No wonder his team had such big smiles on their faces. Whoever "the Shadow" is better hope they don't track him down.

Comment

From this forum? NO

What good do you expect from a *****?

Comment

If Manny were to take the specific drug testing that Floyd has asked for them to undergo and he passes then I can't see how anyone can accuse him any further.

The man will have stepped up and taken the drug test that everyone is asking for to ultimately silence the 'He's on drugs' claims.

Manny should implement them in his next fight just for the hell of it. What a statement that would be to Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by TragicallyInept View Post
                Short answer: no.

Longer answer: No, because then they will say a variety of things such as:

1. He cycled off of that and waited so he'd be sure to test clean. If he was REALLY clean, he would have taken it THEN, not waited to let it cycle out of his body before taking the test.

2. No, because he must be on something that can't be detected.

3. No, because he stopped taking it just for the test, but he was certainly on it before.

Manny's in a no win situation. If he takes it and passes, there must be some reason why. If he fails, then that validates all the naysayers.

I say he doesn't have to take ****. Golden Boy didn't have a problem with NSAC testing when they promoted Shane and Zab Judah wanted a blood test. They said that they were happy with how NSAC tests and that they would not test anyway that they don't mandate. They also said "Shane is not a cheater and doesn't deserve to be treated like one."

But then when they are co-promoting Floyd against Manny, suddenly their faith in NSAC is shaken and they just don't understand why Manny doesn't take the test, saying "come on, it's just a little blood, what are you hiding?"

They are hypocritical bastards, and Manny's right to tell them to screw off.
                You right. This whole PED issue is not an issue but its to GBP and Floyd.

Comment

I don't think so. These Floyd fan boys will simply say....Of course he stopped using it or he was using those type of PED that can't be detected with the current test or whatever. They already sentenced Pac as guilty and anything less than a positive result won't be sufficient enough to sastify their thrist seeing Pac crumble to the ground. Pathetic creatures!
                  nahhhhh.... they will always come up with something to continue hating on Pac. There is no known cure for jealousy.

Comment

even if pac was tested in between rounds *****s would not be convinced.

they are on fox news level of delusion... they are more delusional than birthers....

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Manny should implement them in his next fight just for the hell of it. What a statement that would be to Floyd.
                      That's what I've been saying since day one. He should do this, and REALLY stick it to Floyd. But he hasn't done so yet.

If Manny is tested randomly OST-style in ANY fight, I will never question him again. Until he does that, there is a *huge* cloud of speculation over his career.

Comment

Working...
                      X