No announcement yet.

Favorite Breaking Bad Villain?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Breaking Bad Villain?

I found all of them interesting. I have to ultimately go with Tuco. He's just unforgettable. But it is a very hard choice. Tio in the wheelchair with the bell was a gangster through and through. Todd's psychotic yet sympathetic to Walt and Jesse. Crazy 8 had a really cool chat with Walt. Uncle Jack was a lowlife but he gave Walt one barrel at least. With Hank, he had no choice. Gus was the most sophisticated and professional. Loved it how he fixed his tie with half a face. The Moncada brothers were straight up ice. Don Eladio would have you whacked and bleed out in his pool. Lydia didn't do any killing herself but man, what a cold-blooded vixen. What's yours?
    Tuco Salamanca
    47.37%
    Tio Salamanca
    0.00%
    Moncada Brothers
    0.00%
    Crazy 8
    0.00%
    Lydia Rodarte-Quayle
    10.53%
    Don Eladio
    0.00%
    Gus Fring
    42.11%
    Uncle Jack
    0.00%
    Todd Alquist
    0.00%

Admittedly, I had no idea Todd's last name was Alquist before looking it up for this poll. Haha. I should kick arse at my next round of Breaking Bad trivia on that one.

Comment

you forgot the worst of them all

Heisenberg

Comment

Gus was my favorite. Had the most epic death too.

I hated Todd the most though. Nothing likeable about him at all. I guess that makes him a great villain in his own right.

Comment

Are you kidding?

Tuco you ****ing ****suckers.

Comment

Tuco ftw

Comment

Gus, he had the best quotes "This is what comes from Blood for Blood"

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post

Heisenberg
                Yep, that's the brilliance of BB and better call Saul.

Both the main characters are bad guys.

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post

Heisenberg
                  That's a good point. Everyone in this show is a villain. Must be why I like it so much. I guess I didn't include Walt because he was the protagonist and was good at times and started out with the noble goal of leaving his family money when he died. Jesse arguably is a villain, too, but eh. It's hard to see him as one. Had a big heart, that kid.

In the end, though, at the end of the show, Heisenberg was the scariest out of them all. He was so calm about everything.

Comment

Skyler got in the way of Walt's business quite a bit and banged Ted just to piss him off.

Does she count as a villain or she just a ****?

Comment

Working...
                    X