Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Eyes KO: I Won't Leave it With The Judges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Eyes KO: I Won't Leave it With The Judges

Middleweight Sergio "Maravilla" Martinez is not worried about the anonymous threats that he recently received in Oxnard, California - where the boxer is holding his training camp for the showdown with WBC champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. on September 15 at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Really think Serg is gonna keep his word on this one. Not sure if he'll get the KO, considering JCC Jr's genetics in the chin department, but I think Serg will outclass him ala Pavlik. Can't wait to find out.

Comment

I am rooting for you Sergio, this is your time to shine.

Knock his ass out

Comment

I don't have a single doubt this will be one of the greatest moments in boxing history I will of been able to witness live.
        The priceless expression on Julio Cesar Chavez's face when Jr's so called granite chin he 'inherited' gets shattered into a thousand pieces.

Comment

A star will be born on September 15th. Will it be Martinez? Chavez? Josesito? Gonna be a entertaining night of boxing.

Comment

Martinez is going to show Chavez Jr. how a real champion wins a belt

Comment

Man I just hope they go through with the drug tests in a way that leaves no doubt. Too many of Jr's fights have been followed by stories of suspicious circumstances

Otherwise I wouldn't mind seeing him get ktfoed

Comment

he better ko him or you can bet he's getting screwed

Comment

Sergio is gonna bust this kid up,his daddy will have to jump into the ring to save him

Comment

he doesn't have much of a choice, he better score the KO!

Comment

Working...
                    X