No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Rigondeaux Hits NYC, Ready For Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Rigondeaux Hits NYC, Ready For Donaire

Undefeated WBA World Super Bantamweight champion Guillermo Rigondeaux(R) arrives in New York City Sunday night with his trainer Pedro Diaz(L) to prepare for his upcoming world championship battle against 2012 Fighter of the Year and WBO World Jr. Featherweight champion Nonito "Filipino Flash" Donaire, Saturday, April 13 at the historic Radio City Music Hall in New York City and televised live on HBO World Championship Boxing®. Promoted by Top Rank, in association with Caribe Promotions, Tecate and Madison Square Garden, tickets priced at $300, $150, $75 and $35, are available for purchase at the Radio City Music Hall Box Office, Madison Square Garden Box Office, Ticketmaster charge by phone (866-858-0008) and online at www.ticketmaster.com, www.radiocity.com and www.thegarden.com. [Click Here To Read More]

Oh, yeah, baby...the fight approaches....

Comment

Gonna be a great fight

Comment

He is ready! Where is Conaire? Hes been rather quiet lately. Still won't be surprised if he tries to find a way out.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          Oh, yeah, baby...the fight approaches....
          still can't believe its happening I been expecting for this to get canceled/postponed

Comment

vamos chacal!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              still can't believe its happening I been expecting for this to get canceled/postponed
              Shut...your...mouth! lol

Comment

this will be like the infamous gun duel between doc holiday (nonito) and jhonny ringo(rigo) in tombstone....

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Gonna be a great fight
                  Just an interesting fact that I believe you will be interested in - if you consider all the letters in rigondeaux's surname you will find that this rather unique name has all five vowels that are present in the english language!!!!

rIgOndEAUx

Comment

Rigondeaux got there too soon. The nightlife in New York City will be a distraction for him and his team members. I know he is eager to get into the ring and KO Donaire like he wants too but this is not smart of him or his team.

Comment

Working...
                    X