Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What pisses you off or irritates you thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    yeah meng!

i'm married with children, there's no such thing as that ^^^
    That's why I love being an uncle.

I get to have all the fun, and when they start acting up, I just call up my sister.

"Hey. Come get your bad ass kids."

Looks like Crabtree is a go for the NFC championship game.

But as Chris Carter would say...

[IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/29153810.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      That's why I love being an uncle.

I get to have all the fun, and when they start acting up, I just call up my sister.

"Hey. Come get your bad ass kids."

Looks like Crabtree is a go for the NFC championship game.

But as Chris Carter would say...

[IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/29153810.jpg[/IMG]
      you sound like you're a great uncle
      I could see your nephews/nieces outside your house with their bags waiting for their parents and you looking out the window

meng! I hope he's mentally prepare for this game...foocking women

Comment

• People staring at a food menu for like... 10 minutes like it's going to change.

Comment

• People that do annyoing ***** and then pretend like nothing happend
          People that say ***** and then change their mind
          People that cancel plans last ****ing second
          Spoiled people that laugh at people who are broke and not living off their daddys retirement

Comment

• These commercials:

"My Debut Album"

"Gameday bucket go boom"

Comment

• Fat bullies... it's like you're fat... should you really hold that title?

Comment

• Originally posted by Actus Reus 21 View Post
                People that do annyoing ***** and then pretend like nothing happend
                People that say ***** and then change their mind
                People that cancel plans last ****ing second
                Spoiled people that laugh at people who are broke and not living off their daddys retirement
                Real talk, I just do it back to them on purpose.

Comment

• I hate chavs especially ones that took their tracksuit bottoms into their socks, pigeons, morbidly obese people that never stop eating & moaning about their weight, neck-beards, terrorists, ppl dat typ lyk dis, granny knickers, bad smells/unhygienic people, snobs, most celebrity couples, desperate males on forums/white knights, nosey people, attention wh0res, cheap tacky jewelry, fake tan, people that eat loudly with their mouth open, bible bashers, Jehovah's Witnesses, rednecks, 99.8% of top-rated YT comments, hipsters, Russell Brand and any other cun.t who tries to look like Jesus, Amir Khan, Amir Khan fans, Shah Khan, drunken women, snow, kiwi fruit, coleslaw, Brazil nuts, Holland & Barrett, skinny jeans, ''guyliner'', retro sunglasses or more to the point anything retro, ornaments from the art deco period, newspaper like bog roll, needing a **** in public with nowhere to go, Robert Helenius' mullet, Gok Wan, Phil Taylor, Bruce Forsyth, Gina Yashere, Robin Williams, stupid internet phrases such as ''U mad bro?'' etc

The list is endless. Be easier to list the things that don't p1ss me off.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    I hate chavs especially ones that took their tracksuit bottoms into their socks, pigeons, morbidly obese people that never stop eating & moaning about their weight, neck-beards, terrorists, ppl dat typ lyk dis, granny knickers, bad smells/unhygienic people, snobs, most celebrity couples, desperate males on forums/white knights, nosey people, attention wh0res, cheap tacky jewelry, fake tan, people that eat loudly with their mouth open, bible bashers, Jehovah's Witnesses, rednecks, 99.8% of top-rated YT comments, hipsters, Russell Brand and any other cun.t who tries to look like Jesus, Amir Khan, Amir Khan fans, Shah Khan, drunken women, snow, kiwi fruit, coleslaw, Brazil nuts, Holland & Barrett, skinny jeans, ''guyliner'', retro sunglasses or more to the point anything retro, ornaments from the art deco period, newspaper like bog roll, needing a **** in public with nowhere to go, Robert Helenius' mullet, Gok Wan, Phil Taylor, Bruce Forsyth, Gina Yashere, Robin Williams, stupid internet phrases such as ''U mad bro?'' etc

The list is endless. Be easier to list the things that don't p1ss me off.
                    dan...you need a hug lol

Comment

• Hispanic people named Jose. Real original

Comment

Working...
                      X