No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kamegai vs Soto Karass on October 1 in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kamegai vs Soto Karass on October 1 in Las Vegas

BoxingScene.com has been advised by manager Sergio Diaz, that Jesus Soto Karass (24-6-3, 16KOs) will reappear on the big show being co-promoted by Teiken, Zanfer and Top Rank on October 1 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Teiken head Akihiko Honda is going to match one of his heavy hitters against Soto Karass. Welterweight puncher Yoshihiro Kamegai (18-0, 16KOs) is going to take a step up in class. There are big plans for Kamegai and Soto Karass is a by far his toughest opponent to date.

[Click Here To Read More]

someone from the u.s gotta televise this.

Comment

I wonder how Kamegai will handle the move up in weight, I've only seen him at JWW.

This is turning out to be a good card.

Comment

Kamegai is a good puncher but Soto is probably the toughest fighter around.Soto Karass 8th round stoppage

Comment

Why would you put Kamegai in there with Soto Karass of all fighters, at this stage of his career? Does his team not like him or something?
          Karass within 7.

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
            Why would you put Kamegai in there with Soto Karass of all fighters, at this stage of his career? Does his team not like him or something?
            Karass within 7.
            Kamegai is a nice, friendly person. He just beat all opposition in and near Japan, and it is getting harder for him to make weight of 140lb. That's why he's moving up to welterweight. I've seen him fight many times, and Karass twice. I am thinking that Kamegai can decision Karass, not for the power and tenacity of Karass, but due to Kamegai's superior defensive skills.

Comment

Working...
            X