Broner vs Abril : who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't hesitate to bet on Broner.

Comment

Abril by UD if Broner gets lazy we all know Abril can take what hes got and more and hes not a punching bag like what Broner has been fighting so far, option B Broner breaks him down .

Comment

I think Abril can make it a tough ugly fight, but I think Broner's better more explosive blows would carry the day. As long as Broner keeps a cool head and doesn't get frustrated (not to mention liberal use of his elbow to keep Abril from clinching up to much), he should be able to make it work.

Would be an interesting test for Broner though, not the type most want to see but a test none the less.

Comment

Bump.................................

Comment

Abril outboxes him IMO & gets robbed as usual.

Comment

i got broner in an ugly one, with abril havin some good rounds

Comment

Abril is more skilled with less speed. I dont know how Broner looks vs skilled technically sound fighters yet so I pick Abril by wide UD

Comment

Lol, ppl have an easy time picking against Broner. Granted this isn't as easy to call as demarco(which most of u except me and a few others got horribly wrong). But how many of u even know abril outside of the Rios fight? Bed a good technician but he had a hard time with hank lundy's athleticism he's gonna have a tall task beating Broner.

Comment

Fight will be a chess match early on with a lot of feeling out rounds. But later on, Broner begins to figure him out, walk him down, bang him to the body, wear him down and put him away late in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      Broner does everything Abril does better than him. That's the WORST style matchup for someone to face off against.
                      They are different fighters adrien is faster with more power but Abril is smarter and more skilled.

Comment

Working...
                      X