No announcement yet.

luis pabon is the ref for wlad\mormeck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• luis pabon is the ref for wlad\mormeck

he is terrible. he was the ref for povetkin\huck. he would let the guys fight out of clinches. if they were close he called break. he was too involved when he didnt have to be. he also should have not warned huck when sasha was clearly ducking down & not being pushed down. i believe he warned him for pushing him down & hitting him when he was ducking at the same time...he was a joke so lets hope he does a better job. mormeck needs to get inside so is pabon going to allow this? wlad will kill him regardless...

this is what mormeck was complaining about after & i called the 4th rd ko...

Comment

I see you've moved up in the standings on BoxRec Joe.

You had a perfect pick of KO 4 (I predicted KO 5).

Comment

Pabon reffed Ward-Abraham, the self-proclaimed SOG was very unhappy at not being allowed to fight on the inside.

Comment

I hate this ****er more than incompetent Joe Cortez. In fact should be banned from ever reffing again. He was so effing involved in the huck povetkin it really distracted from enjoying the fight. He literally broke everytime they came in contact with each other and prevented any 'inside fightin' from taking place...

Comment

Now what, the haters on gonna blame the ref for losing the fight for mormeck??

Comment

Working...
            X