Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Boxingscene the most important thing in your life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
    Its good to pass time in between classes
    you get that job?

Comment

it's quite importatnt to me, but i think i've got my priorities where they need to be.

family
      work

everything else (boxing, bscene, all included)

Comment

BS is the only place where I can post stupid videos and some people like them. SO yes, BS is my life.

Comment

Its one of them until I get banned lol then I just smoke and play ps3.

Comment

I've been posting on this website since '04 and it's part of my daily routine. I read the front page news stories, check out NSB and the Lounge, moderate here and there. I also download fights every week from the Trading Block.

My posting activity has been limited this year due to work and personal life but I've been pretty active the last month or so.

Comment

nobody i know watches boxing so i might as well talk it here & share my collection. you watch any fight i post & have a comment please post it. i've posted 285 heavyweight fights up until this post...

Comment

While it's certainly not the most important thing in my life im sure that I wouldn't enjoy Boxing as much without it.

Comment

It is one of the websites I go to every day.

here, esb, /sp/, fantasysports.yahoo, cracked, listverse, reddit and facebook are the sites I go to on a daily basis.

Comment

This is a great site...is it the most important thing in my life? You can't be serious. I stumbled across it while doing a google search for a fight video that I missed one day and never looked at it again or posted for about a year. Then I got into a Floyd/Pac discussion one day after browsing for another video and got hooked. There is something very unique on here and it is fun to follow and post and there people you kind of get to know in a way...but fortunately there are more important things in my life than the internet...but it has changed the way in which we socialize. I remember just before the launch of the internet I saw an interview with Bill Gates on the news and he said that the internet would change how people socialize and that online communities would form and I thought...WTF is he talking about.

Comment

Boxingscene is the least important thing in my life but one of the most heavily relied-upon for comic relief.

Comment

Working...
                      X