No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Magomed Abdusalamov Targets Seth Mitchell Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Magomed Abdusalamov Targets Seth Mitchell Showdown

Manager and promoter Boris Grinberg advised BoxingScene.com that undefeated heavyweight prospect Magomed Abdusalamov (14-0, 14KOs) is willing and ready to face top American contender Seth Mitchell (25-0, 19KOs) in the summer.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-30-2012, 09:27 PM.

i'd like to see the fight but abdusalamov's promoters bring no money to the table. they tried to get travis walker but he declined. abdusalamov's handlers said walker ducked them. instead walker went to australia, got a bigger paycheck, a regional title & beat a top 10 WBA contender in kali meehan. what does abdusalamov bring to the table? he does have a regional title but no names on his resume. michael grant is a household name that is american & a threat to mitchell. if abdusalamov wants to get bigger fights he needs to add guys like gavern, firtha, guinn, tye fields to his resume. get some quality C+ fighters & the bigger fights will come. maybe he can get a fight with chauncey welliver or oliver mccall...

Comment

Is not gonna happend....snap out of it...day dreamer's.....

Comment

abdusalamov 31 y.o. mitchell 29 y.o. , non of them is young , but will be entertaining fight and one carrer will be done with .

Comment

Both of them are bum wackers and no-hopers due to their lack of defense. Tough fight to call if it happens, probably pretty entertaining as well, but they're still C level HW fighters.

Comment

It's always hard to tell if a prospect has real ko power until they stop fighting nobodies, so I can't say for sure is Abdusalamov's power is legit yet. This would be an interesting matchup to find out. I favor Seth Mitchel though. Abdusalamov really isn't a very good boxer. Way too damn uncoordinated. He needs a ton of work.

Comment

Working...
            X