Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oner: Odlanier Solis, The Only Serious Challenger is Back!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oner: Odlanier Solis, The Only Serious Challenger is Back!

Cuban heavyweight sensation Odlanier Solis (17-1, 12KOs) is currently preparing in training camp in Orlando, Florida for his comeback fight on the 19th of May in Texas. Solis is being trained by Pedro Diaz for his upcoming fight against Konstantin Airich (23-5-2, 17KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

The uncrowned champion is back!

Comment

Solis just turned 32 years old a few days ago and has a bung knee, he's hardly a young up and comer anymore, If he turns up at 280lbs against Airich then i'll be questioning how serious he is about his career

Comment

I love how Oner thinks 1 decent round from Solis would have had him winning the world title.

Comment

i like odlanier, hope he makes a strong comeback

Comment

he better be in shape. so many brig up his bum knee...didn't vitali need 4.5 years to recover from his knee problems?

Comment

Lol, he's so serious a challenger that he was too fat to take a punch.

Comment

Poor choice of words. If he was "serious" about being a professional he wouldn't be obese.

He is however probably the only capable contender.

Comment

Talk is cheap.....the scale will speak volumes and is the truth serum. It doesn't lie. If he is not down in weight, he never will be. If he is, that will speak for him and how serious he is. The weight scale is the only voice that needs to be heard.

Comment

Only serious challenger??? The way he blows up in between fights, he doesn't even take himself serious!

Comment

Working...
                    X