Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: I Have No Beef With Vitali, It's Wlad or Retirement!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye: I Have No Beef With Vitali, It's Wlad or Retirement!

Speaking with The Guardian, former heavyweight champion David Haye didn't sound too interested in a possible fight with WBC champion Vitali Klitschko, who defends his title against Tomasz Adamek on September 10 in Poland. Last Saturday in Hamburg, Haye lost a twelve round decision in his unification with Wladimir Klitschko. The British boxer plans to retire on October 13th - unless Wladimir grants him a rematch opportunity. Wladimir, the WBA/IBO/WBO/IBF champion, has no interest in a rematch, but older brother Vitali is more than happy to fight Haye.

[Click Here To Read More]

HAHAHA, someones scared. Wlad already beat you sucker. Vitali would murder you. Always going after the brother you know you can lose a decision to instead of getting brutally KO'd by Vitali.

Comment

Comment

I hope he retires. Im sick of fighters with their bullshit hype and false braggadocio ripping the public off. Get back in line or retire.

Comment

Is that a threat?

Comment

Comment

what a puto....lol this fool scared....He should just retire.

Comment

WTF!! whatever haye is smoking I want one hahahaha...this fool had the nerve of using his retirement to threaten Wlad for a rematch...what an idiot.

Comment

retire and go away forever then *****. . . why does he not want to make a fight with all these other guys at HW? give your loyal fans something back for traveling to support you and paying all that damn money. . . go away forever now.

Comment

Haye is an idiot to pass up the opportunity. He's much more scared of Vitali than I thought.

Comment

Working...
                    X