No announcement yet.

Warren: "Klitschko Sent A Contract To Fight Haye In September"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warren: "Klitschko Sent A Contract To Fight Haye In September"

So, what were people saying about Vitali ducking Haye?

Who was the real duck?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

Who was the real duck?
      Its obviously a misunderstanding, because Haye aint scared no more after that adamek fight, not only that but Haye was recharged after people tore him down for his performance against Wlad...Haye not scared anymore, and he know he needs the fight...he WANTS to be the guy to beat them, not only that, but he's retiring real soon, he has nothing to lose, protect..its nothing for him to do except beat Vitali..I want to see the rest of the vid..OH YEA...I forgot, Haye said he's not fighting again this yr...I forgot to add that in there

Comment

Haye said he is ready to fight NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and his management team all the sudden are saying no???he can pay that guy no1 knows to step aside and fight Haye next........

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

Who was the real duck?
          Don't get too excited there, Wlad Ownes. There are absolutely no details on that contract. Just because they sent Haye a contract, doesn't mean it was a fair one he should have signed. Haye would be the draw in a Klitschko fight, they may be trying to give him what other ordinary fighters get or maybe just a little bit more. Unless you are working behind the scenes with the Klitschko's, you don't even know whats going on there. I find it funny you think its as easy as someone saying Haye was sent a contract. There is a LOT more to the story than that. Will they send Haye a contract now? I seriously doubt it. Vitali is doing the same thing Lewis did to him when he refused a rematch. Different circumstances, but the same thing. He knows he'll get beat and wants to be remembered for being a winner.

Comment

i don't think frank warren is david haye's promoter. he's chisora's promoter.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
              i don't think frank warren is david haye's promoter. he's chisora's promoter.
              Exactly..........Thats like Arum talking for a Goldenboy fighter

Comment

who knows what goes on behing closed doors & secondly haye just wiped the floor with warren's heavyweight who lost to vitali...all EVERYONE here has seen & heard is vitali say it's personal & he is going to knock haye out. then his team said at the post fight press conference following vitali\chisora that the haye\chisora should fight & the winner gets vitali. i think vitali thought chisora would beat haye. then when haye\chisora is made vitali decides to fight charr & says he will retire after this fight. then haye destroys chisora & calmly states vitali won't fight now...there was no duck in 2009 just a smart business move by haye & the valuev fight turned it into 3 PPV fights for haye. vitali looks bad here. he has talked a big game & is now back pedalling. there is no other way to put it. you can try & post videos cut short of frank warren or other propaganda but the proof has all be put into the press & in the live interviews & it's vitali who is not making this fight happen. after that destruction of chisora vitali should be jumping at the chance for this fight because haye's stock just went through the roof again & the british public will want this fight meaning it could be a PPV but vitali actually getting a piece of the pie. it's the lennox lewis is ducking vitali situation all over but this time it's vitali doing the ducking...one other note lennox beat vitali at least & just chose not to give him a rematch. vitali is just plain out avoiding haye. vitali could easily pull the plug on the charr fight & do battle with haye but he won't.
                Last edited by joe strong; 07-15-2012, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Didn't Booth say they sent a contract but it was completely different to what they had discussed and agreed to?

Why would anyone sign such a deal?

Comment

Didn't Booth say they sent a contract but it was completely different to what they had discussed and agreed to?

Why would anyone sign such a deal?

Comment

Working...
                    X