No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Felix Sturm-Ronald Hearns Open Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Felix Sturm-Ronald Hearns Open Workouts

STUTTGART, GERMANY - WBA middleweight champion Felix Sturm, and challenger Ronald Hearns, take part in a public training session at the airport in Stuttgart, Germany. Sturm will defend his title against Hearns on February 19, 2011, in Stuttgart.

[Click Here To Read More]

You think when sturm almost beat Odh(many felt he did) that this was going to be something special...he's a chump who fights no one...Ronald hearns? He is becoming a joke...he has to have homecooking

Comment

what an asshole sturm is.

War Hearns!

Comment

I totally agree, Sturm is garbage.

When he left Universum and said he'd done so in order to face prime opposition I wanted to believe him. But now everyone can see that he has absolutely no interest other than earning money.

Also, if you read his interviews you'll see that he is pretty delusional.

Comment

i smell upset

Comment

Hate Sturm all you want fellas, but dude is far from a Chump. Yeah Universum is coddling him, but he is going to whoop (Not the Daddy) Hearns. Hearns hasn't got a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
              Hate Sturm all you want fellas, but dude is far from a Chump. Yeah Universum is coddling him, but he is going to whoop (Not the Daddy) Hearns. Hearns hasn't got a chance.
              That is what Sturm and his ppl think otherwise they wouldn't be fighting him.

Comment

Yes I agree Sturm and Universum know this is a glorified sparring seasion. We can also thank the currupt alphabet body that actually sanctioned this POS as a title fight.

Comment

Working...
                X