This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1SILVA;8250097[B
    ]Ganigan[/B] was a very tough fighter, destroying Sean O'grady and losing a disputed decision to Gato Gonzales.
    Any news on how he is recovering from that beating he got recently? Have they arrested anybody?

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      Any news on how he is recovering from that beating he got recently? Have they arrested anybody?
      Just read a report that Ganigan is recovering from the beating he recently received but no arrests have been made.

Comment

• Mayweather - Mosley.

I had it 119-109 Mayweather, same as two of the judges. Not really a hard fight to score

Comment

• Originally posted by The Iron Man View Post
          Mayweather - Mosley.

I had it 119-109 Mayweather, same as two of the judges. Not really a hard fight to score
          I had it 118-110 for Mayweather.

I gave Mosley the first two rounds and Mayweather the other ten. I guess the first round could've gone either way, but I gave Mosley the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by K!ng View Post

I gave Mosley the first two rounds and Mayweather the other ten. I guess the first round could've gone either way, but I gave Mosley the benefit of the doubt.
            I scored the first round even, the second for Shane and the rest for Floyd for a 119-119 victory.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1SILVA View Post
              Just read a report that Ganigan is recovering from the beating he recently received but no arrests have been made.
              Good to hear he is recovering. Hopefully someone pays for this.

Thank you my friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                Good to hear he is recovering. Hopefully someone pays for this.

Thank you my friend.
                If you ever get the chance, watch his fight from 1981 against gato Gonzales. Great war between two young lightweights.

Comment

• Originally posted by K!ng View Post

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                  I scored the first round even, the second for Shane and the rest for Floyd for a 119-119 victory.
                  Yeh the first round was closer and i wouldn't argue with giving it either way or even, i just though Floyd stole it.

Comment

• I just watched Loreto Garza vs. Vinny Pazienza again. Garza was a pretty good fighter and had he not met Rosario, would have held the title for quite awhile.

Comment

• Anselmo Moreno vs Nehomar Cermeno
                      Rafael Marquez vs Silence Mabuza II
                      Hozumi Hasegawa vs Fernando Montiel
                      Toshiaki Nishioka vs Balweg Bangoyan
                      Floyd Mayweather vs Shane Mosley
                      Michael Spinks vs Dwight Muhammad Qawi
                      Michael Nunn vs Donald Curry

Comment

Working...
                      X