Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Garcia Will Take a Beating, KO Because of His Dad!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flux View Post
    That wasn't the point being made though was it? The point was that Theophane was a tough match-up for a prospect with 15 fights.

So let's not go down the route of "he sucks because he's not world level." He is a spoiler, who is an inconceivably tricky veteran for an up and comer.
    Well, for 15 fights I guess theopane is good opposition, but that is it. He can not even be used to compare to khan in anyway.

Tbh I missed why you mentioned Ashley.

Comment

Originally posted by Unseen View Post
      Er you asked me on my opinion how Khan will win. You are a pretty annoying poster when you come back with something like that and do not look at what I said. I am done talking to you and will be looking at what your avatar will be for a month.
      who are you? and when did I say anything to you? I was talking to Uns. that you? and dont get all hot and bothered. no one cares about your personal feelings here

and if this is Uns, then relax. just a little shlt talking

Comment

I realy cant stand Khan and he has no place telling ppl about class and talking rubbish but Angel Garcias display was totaly unprofesional and he needs to get out of his sons limelight as thats no way to behave no matter how true what he said is.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
          who are you? and when did I say anything to you? I was talking to Uns. that you? and dont get all hot and bothered. no one cares about your personal feelings here

and if this is Uns, then relax. just a little shlt talking
          Yeah it is me you mofo, if I ever meet you I am pulling my blade on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
            Yeah it is me you mofo, if I ever meet you I am pulling my blade on you.

thats the funniest thing I heard all week. though it is only tuesday...

Comment

Garcia will knock Khan out.Khan is a runner but I think he thinks he's gonna be able to bully Garcia with his size and that's gonna get him caught and taken out.Cant wait to see Khans shattered chin and ego alover the Mandalay bay.

Comment

Yeah Khan and his wilie band of merry jihadist are very professional and classy:

Khan has grown on me. He's a risk taker and I like that about him, but I would not mind seeing him get knocked out again.

Comment

Garcia's father is bringing on the hate....I just hope we get a good fight...

Comment

Naked ladies

Comment

Working...
                    X